The Modified Top 10 List

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by celkin, Jan 22, 2004.

1. celkin

celkin Founding Member

Modified Top 10 List
    LSU Recruiting-Most likely to least likely to be at LSU next year. Note-21 commits for LSU equals approx 3 of these 10 will end up at LSU.Most likely Big Herm and XCarter having their jerseys set aside leaves 1 commit left for 7 recruits to vye for.

1 Herman Johnson(OL)5star-High Interest-Rumored to have committed to LSU, Ok still has possibility

2 Xavier Carter(WR)5star-High-Rumored to have committed to LSU-Medium interest in Florida

3 Tony Bell(LB)4star-Med-Down to 4(Auburn,Georgia,LSU,Tenn)

4 Lavelle Hawkins(WR)4star-High-Down to Miami(High)&LSU(High), but NO offer from Miami on Insiders, rumor there is an offer from Miami on Rivals

5 Darryl Richard(DT)4star(Medium interest in Colorado,Miami,LSU,Notre Dame,Georgia Tech)

6 Calvin Darity(OL)4star(Medium interest in Flor St,Nebraska,North Carolina,Tenn,LSU)

7 James Bryant(LB)4star(Medium interest in LSU,Florida,Miami,Ohio St,Pittsburg)Brother plays for pittsburg

8 Brandon Braxton(OL)3star(Medium interest in LSU,Georgia,Miami,Oklahoma, but now visit to LSU)

9 Jordan Reever(QB)-3star-High interest in LSU(Med Interest in Maryland,Syracuse,BYU,Arizona)

10 Jae Thaxton(LB)3star-Medium interest in LSU,Florida St,Notre Dame,Georgia

OTHER RECRUITS
    Jeremy Jones(TE)3star(down to LSU,Auburn,Miss St.)
    Jay Lucas(RB)3star(High interest in LSU, Medium interest in Florida St.)
    George Timmons(CB/WR)3star(Medium interest in LSU,Miami,North Carolina,South Carolina)
    Dion Gales(DT)3star(Medium Interest in LSU,Miami,Ole Miss,Illinois,Michigan St)
    Darius Reynaud(WR)3star(Medium interest in LSU,Indiana,Michigan St,West Virginia)
    Christopher Forbes(CB/QB)3star(Medium interest in Florida St,Miami,LSU)
    Tyler Benoit(RB)3star(Medium interest in LSU,Florida St,Michigan St)
    Desmond Williams(LB)3star(Medium interest in LSU,Arizona St,Arizona,Arkansas,Texas A&M)
    Barry Wright(LB)3star

1 to 3 i'm pretty sure about, others who knows

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

we get 1, 2 and 10.

3. celkin

celkin Founding Member

I thought this was pretty funny
    Carroll reminds me of a fairy, football coaches are supposed to be like Bear Bryant, willing to kick your A**. This guy looks like he's been high on shrooms or something. The way he publicizes "My Precious" Leinert you'd think the 2 were sleeping together, wait bad mental image. In fact, i've got a new nickname for the 2, the AMBIGUOUSLY GAY DUO

Come on USC fans, if nothing else you know you're laughing right now

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

How did that get on this thread??

hmm

5. celkin

celkin Founding Member

Saw it on ESPN's Message Board, thougt it might be funny, but everyone know humor is in the eye of the beholder

6. philter

philter Founding Member

Story circulating on various boards that XC will commit to LSU tom.

7. celkin

celkin Founding Member

What have you heard about XC. Has he mentioned if he will commit tomorrow, that would be my guess, but hey i don't get paid to know anything about football.

8. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

I saw the same thing, the X man is supposed to officially commit to LSU tomorrow, and Saban offered Lucas, and Lucas is to commit this weekend when he attends for his official visit. So that leaves only Big Herman left, unless Saban can talk some bigtime players into grayshirting until January. That would be cool! :D