The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Not true. Trump grabbed them by the pussy and they lived to sue!

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it was just one black muslim in a car. he killed a capiltol cop, but he wasnt gonna overthrow the country, and he wasnt encouraged by trump. but granted he did kill more than the MAGA riot.

3. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

This is the EXACT stupid is was referring to.

4. rockwallfan

And having it recorded would’ve doomed any other candidate, in any other time. Is there any chance that if it weren’t for the recording he would’ve deemed it fake news? I’ll bet Putin only wishes he had a Biden pee video for negotiation purposes!

And I hate Biden almost as much as I hate Harris.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what part is untrue? the muslim insurrectionist killed a cop with his car.

you dont think he was close to overthrowing our democracy? but he killed more cops that the jan 6th guys. surely he was close to controlling our military and ordering the gnerals to attack belgium right?

fanatic likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nah. Sensible people don’t care what Trump says in a locker room with regards to policy.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dunno about that. american voters dont care about sex stuff. kennedy would have the intern blow his friend for fun, clinton was a monumental sex maniac etc.

8. rockwallfan

I knew someone was going to bring up “locker room talk”. 70 year old man…is normal. Bull shit. Thing is, it’s not surprising at all to hear him say that. Do you talk like that? If you do, enough said. I’d slap the shit out of my 30 year old son if he ever talked like that. And to be ok with a not even elected yet president says a lot about people willing to back him. But that’s where our country is.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well maybe your high and mighty morals should be focused more on a president who pinches a little girls tit on national TV for all to see. He is so screwed up he can't even control his paedophilia on TV in front of her parents. At least Trumps normal sexual and urges and thoughts are for adults not 7 year old girls.

President Pedophile should be arrested.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Your 30 yr old son isn’t a billionaire with meat falling out of the sky into his hands. But I will tell you this, both you and your son have talked like this about women at some point. We all have unless you are gay.

Back to the point of being morally superior. Easy to say this kind of shit when you have no concept of the money and power he has.