The left destroys everything they touch....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So obviously from your response you agree that the oil and gas price increases are Biden’s responsibility. One little question. Do the companies that make the batteries and other components of the electric cars have the same responsibility? What are you doing to hold them accountable for the lithium mines and waste created to make them? Are you going to hold the solar power product manufacturing industry responsible? Where are you going to get the steel and copper required to build the infrastructure of this new industry?
    If you’re truly interested in a pollution free energy supply you should support nuclear power. Do you?
    Nothing is free Rex and your myopic outlook is a sure path to collapse of western civilization than any fear of global warming.

fanatic and BornOnTheBayou like this.
  2. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Unfortunately your post will fall on deaf ears and/or blind eyes.

fanatic and Winston1 like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

He probably believes Bush steered Katrina into the Black neighborhoods in NOLA. Anyone who thinks man can control the temperature on earth needs to join the Scarecrow head to OZ to get a brain.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So Netflix's new Viking series has a uhhhhh black woman as one of the head Vikings.

[​IMG]

I once again think, that in their attempts to pander, they are showing how racist they actually are. They think so lowly of blacks and their actual culture they just plug them into these historical pieces.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    shane0911 likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No need to think, before long they will have a black man portraying KKK wizards

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I heard they’re casting Martin Short as a Zulu Chieftain.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Excellent questions. Still waiting on his response.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I’m not sure if you understand the rules: only he gets to ask questions and word salad is an appropriate response to any questions that require his response…

Y’all need to quit feeding the troll…. but then again one could say Rex isn’t the hero we wanted but the one we needed to have something to talk about….

this is what happens when you 5-5 and 6-6….

Winston1 likes this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Who said it's better to buy foreign? Oil is a GLOBAL commodity. Americans do not face prices alone, nor are our prices independent of world prices. Biden asked our allies to open their strategic reserves to lower global price pressures, including those in the USA.

"Energy independent" is a very vague term; we are still very much affected by what happens in the rest of the world, and very much reliant upon foreign oil. A point of information: during trump's term the USA imported 9.1 million oil barrels per day, and exported 8.5 million barrels per day.

Nor is it within American law to prohibit American producers from shipping overseas for better prices.

I'll ask again, have you ever taken an economics course? Because from that and other of your posts it doesn't appear that you have.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's a non sequitur. I never said nor does it follow that oil and gas prices are Biden's responsibility. His responsibility is to do what's best for Americans, and that he has done.

I find it very curious, too, that you and your wingnut buddies are so quick to blame Biden for gasoline prices, and upon such blame say that the economy is a catastrophe, even when gasoline prices are just a part of a very large picture, even when other metrics show the economy booming, and then refuse to give Biden even the slightest credit for a massive economic recovery that is the principal driver of demand and thus those higher prices, and which would not have occurred if it weren't for the stimulus packages that saved commerce and industry.

Do battery companies have a responsibility to mine ecologically? Of course they do. Your insinuation, though, that lithium mines would produce as much detriment to the environment as extracting and burning fossil fuels is ludicrous, so that's not even a sincere or serious question.

Nuclear power is pollution-free until we have a nuclear accident. Then it becomes the most pollutive thing ever. So, no, I do not support nuclear power. I will when fusion replaces fission as the method of energy production.