"The DOJ can't and won't snap its fingers and change the outcome

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what is the chinese conspiracy theory

2. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

what counter point is as good as first hand information from the highest ranking people in government whose only boss was the POTUS? besides, they'd love to have Trump testify. They'd absolutely love that to happen. But, it won't because he would incriminated himself to no end. they're trying to get the white house lawyer to testify. he was trumps main go to guy, as far as the law goes. the AG and his 2 top assistants testified yesterday this attorney supported them from top to bottom, in everything they said. if they're lying about that support, i'm sure we'll be hearing about it. if not, it's because he feel he can't.
    it would've done no good to put gym jordan on the committee, as mccarthy wanted. he's clearly just a partisan loudmouth. he's not willing to work with the committee. besides, they do have 2 republicans on the committee. they just happen to be constitutional patriots. you may call them rino's. btw, remember what mccarthy said about trump immediately after jan 6? what about mcconnell? graham? all gutless people, changing their tune once they realized their job was in jeopardy if they didn't. the dems deserve to lose control and biden is doing a terrible job, but they have life because of the character the GOP is showing itself to be.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

and I thought sunlight was a good disinfectant.... i guess not

4. rockwallfan

there's no sunlight wanted on your side concerning Jan 6th, comrade.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

How could that claim possibly be true when its the first time ever that we've had such widespread mail in votes. This process could be secure if it was done online using blockchain technology. Then I'd believe it. But there's nothing to stop a person from dropping more than one ballot in a mail in ballot box, so there's no way it could be the most secure election ever. Just another random statement that you lefties swallow as gospel; hook, line, and sinker

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

just by nature the claim that X is the most secure ever is stupid. especially immediately after it happens. its like if i design a padlock and before releasing it i declare it to be the most secure ever. thats not how it works. security can only be determined very long afterwards. but they declared the 2020 election to have been secure the night of the election!

its like when a new windows version comes out, and bill gates says "its the most secure ever!". well, hackers will be the judge of that. you cant make that declaration, really ever. you never know. thats the nature of security.

fanatic likes this.
  7. rockwallfan

be honest. we've always had mail in votes. and considering the pandemic at the time, it is no small matter that mail in votes are going to be route of choice by many. besides, dems have historically done mail in voting. i understand trump encouraged election day voting. probably part of the plan. many people loved trump, at least as many hated him. another reason for the high turnout. recounts, sometime more than one, were done in selected areas, with voter registration matches to ensure only those allowed to vote voted. not much was found to sway the results of the election. it does appear mark meadows was suspect. https://www.forbes.com/sites/annaka...at-the-same-time-report-says/?sh=1872c869432e
    for someone with a cybersecurity background you seem clueless, or in denial.

8. fanatic

You're such a hypocritical douchebag. You say the exact same thing about republicans. The only difference is, martin is right. You're just too much of a racist to realize it. And you don't even know it.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

nah, not so....
    i'd think the more info the better....

10. fanatic

I'm not denying it. But we've never had it on the scale we did in 2020. And let's be honest, it was a lot easier to get a mail in ballot in 2020 then previous years.

Exaclty....selected areas. Besides, there were plenty of irregularities on election night to spur suspicion - from GOP observers not being allowed in counting areas, to hidden ballot boxes being pulled from underneath tables in the 11th hour.

It's typically wise to have at least a working knowledge of what you're talking about before you shit post. It's painfully obvious that you don't. I'm not surprised.

LSUpride123 likes this.