"The DOJ can't and won't snap its fingers and change the outcome

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

find the people most hurt by democrat policies and those are the blacks

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

A typical racist statement.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

can you describe any of your policies that dont hurt blacks more? like right now, for instance, your president is causing massive inflation and gas prices. do you not see how these things hurts minorities the most? why is it that every single policy and leader you favor is about policies that destroy blacks? even today you are angry that more black birthing people will not legally be allowed to murder their black babies.

4. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Really? So, the innocent truthtellers have something to fear? Man, there have been a bunch of GOPers and DOJ officials coming forward who are in a world of shit then. They obviously don't know the law like you do. The Acting AG (all 30 minutes worth) is on safe ground after pleading the 5th repeatedly though. Totally absurd, delusional thinking. even you don't believe that shit.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I've never even heard of those, but I do believe that there could have been fraud perpetrated by mail in votes. Also, its very easy to hack a voting machine. I've seen it done with with my own eyes at a cybersecurity conference I attended. I'm not saying either of these happened, but it could have especially since there wasn't much oversight on either one. People always scream 'no evidence', but despite what 2000 Mules would have you believe, it's not easy prove that someone dropped illegal or ineligible ballots or selecting the one or two machines out of hundreds that may have been tampered with. Again, I'm talking about the possibility existing, not definitive proof that something did.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct. this is why, for example, your lawyer will advise you to not talk to authorities about anything. you have nothing to gain.

7. rockwallfan

If you haven't heard of the Italian and Chinese conspiracy theories then it's apparent you haven't been keeping up with the Jan 6 hearings, and have probably got your mind made up anyway. In short, the AG and his 2 top assistants testified under oath that Trump wanted those investigated. Among many other conspiracy theories. I spent 25 years with the DoD and attended training courses and conferences from the get go. I realize things "could happen". Everybody, everybody, everybody knew the 2020 presidential election could wind up contentious if the right person didn't win. As the top election official said, it was the most secure election ever. The January 6 hearings addressed the 2000 Mules accusation 1 or 2 hearings ago. Their finding was that it was pure rubbish
    You guys are really doing yourself and our country a disservice by not tuning in to what those closest to Trump are testifying to, UNDER OATH, and finding for yourself what incredible lengths he was willing to go to stay in power.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

here's the issue: there is no counterpoint being presented in these presentations. this alone should make you question why....

if the evidence is so clear and overwhelming and damming, etc, etc then why not allow the republicans to place their desired members on the committee? What difference could it make? (other than to ensure that as a minmum the full text would be recognized for proper context but i digress...)

makes it a bit sketchy.....

XXL TideFan likes this.
  9. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

This is the only time that the minority party were denied their reps on an investigative committee. The republican reps were chosen by Pelosi.

kcal likes this.
  10. rockwallfan

That's rubbish. Maybe your lawyer advises you to because he knows his client is guilty as shit. Up to now, the only people not talking are those involved with the insurrection or seeked pardons before charges were brought. Man, if that's not a sign of guilt !