"The DOJ can't and won't snap its fingers and change the outcome

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Can't have your cake and eat it, too... don't CRY about not being given equal time.

2. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

I’m a conservative who, as you put it, “hates with my entire being” the hate from both sides. But I’m also a believer in the constitution and fairness across the spectrum. I don’t incite hate if I don’t win every fight. I don’t demand everybody to think like I do. That’s not the way a true democracy works. You admit that you expect to win every fight or your hate comes out. What you’re doing is the problem. Every January 6 hearing has shown a different type of way and extent trump was willing to go to divert democracy and hold on to power. Many of those who supported trumps wishes asked for pardons before he was forced from office and ever being charged. That says so much about their oath to support our constitution and our democracy. If you support that even though there has yet to be a shred of credible proof of fraud, and you probably know better then, once again, you are the problem.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You hate accountability and the rule of law. You are a "patriot" in the same sense that Hitler's brownshirts were patriots to Germany: autocracy for the sake of ethnic purity, democracy be damned.

The "left" represents what America SHOULD be: a commitment to its expressed creed... that all men (and women) are created equal, and that we are a nation of laws rather than of men. Your model for America is the Confederacy.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

If there is ONE thing we should take away from these hearings it's that the pardon power of American presidents needs to be checked, to make quid pro quo pardons illegal. If Congress can't do that then we need an amendment to the Constitution. Every true American would agree.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

So your stance is that the Republican Party stands for white supremacy and that’s all?

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

White supremacist plutocracy, yes. Inasmuch as this Republican Party is trump's party, yes. That's what MAGA is ALL about, a few stupid ass black people notwithstanding. Poor white people vote against themselves because, "hey, in the MAGA scheme at least I'm not part of the lower classes". It's not Liz Cheney's or Adam Kinzinger's hope for their party, and it embarrasses them to no end.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That's why you have no credibility, no one takes you seriously, and you're seen as a clown, among other things.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Only here among cretins and racists.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

The only people that don't are the other like minded clowns you follow.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Is the Ghost of Jan 6th in the room with us right now?