The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you cant prove your party is not primarily about calling people racist by calling people racist

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

This is going to be for others, not for you, OK? Because, quite sadly, quite honestly, when the intellect cards were being dealt you were obviously passed over.

Accusation: Republicans are making it harder to vote by reducing the number of polling places, decreasing access by increasing miles between polling places.
    jmg's rebuttal: Just walk.

Accusation: Republicans are making it harder to vote by reducing absentee and mail-in voting, thereby limiting the opportunity for people who can't make it the polling place on election day.
    jmg's rebuttal: Just mail in your vote.

Now, a passerby, unfamiliar with the posters here, would see his replies and think "wow, that jmg is just being obstinately arrogant and cynical, isn't he? How can he possibly think those alternate solutions of his are solutions at all, when those are the very things Republican lawmakers are attempting to eliminate?"

But, you see, I've seen enough here to know that jmg wasn't being arrogant or cynical there.... he ACTUALLY thought he had a solution to voter suppression by listing those things... the VERY THINGS REPUBLICANS ARE TRYING TO REDUCE AND/OR ELIMINATE.

Yes, it's sad... jmg is cardless enough to have insisted that the definition of inflation is printing money, and now he insists that the solution to Republicans reducing mail-in voting is to mail in your vote. "HOLY FUCK" was my genuine reaction because his condition is even worse than I thought.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no YOU are stupid

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

shane claims its easier to vote now than ever, rex claims republicans made it more difficult. maybe the smart argument here would be about the facts, not insults and accusations or racism.

does requiring ID make voting more difficult? sure. is that bad? of course not.

the goal is free and open and accessible secure elections. i dont see how the republicans have done anything to make elections unfairly inaccessible to the legal voter.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yup thats where the term comes from, inflation of the money supply, look it up lil nigga

shane0911 likes this.
  6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

If it impacts everyone, what about it makes it harder for POC? I've asked you this repeatedly, so I can only conclude by your failure to answer to mean you don't have one.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I told you to admit that your post putting words in my mouth was wrong. You know... the one for which you enjoyed getting multiple "likes" because you lied. Or go away.

8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

newsflash
    https://babylonbee.com/news/democra...ocking-democrat-efforts-to-steal-the-election
    WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats have issued a dire warning to the American people that Republicans will steal the election in 2022 by blocking all Democrat efforts to steal the election.

"Republicans want to destroy our democracy by stealing the election, just like Hitler," said Nancy Pelosi in a speech supporting the Voting Rights Act. "If Republicans are not stopped, they will block all our noble efforts to steal the election for ourselves, because Republicans are racist and want to bring back Jim Crow. We cannot allow that!"

The crowd of enthusiastic school kids in the audience who had been bussed in for the speech cheered in agreement.

Democrat strategists agree that their best hope in the midterms is to cheat as much as possible. They warn that if their cheating is stopped by Republicans, Republican candidates may win, which is the same thing as literal fascism.

fanatic likes this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I seriously think that APPTiger doesn't realize that Babylon Bee is a right wing parody site.

And now that I've informed him, he's going to come back protesting that he DID know as much... despite his "newsflash" declaration.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yesterday, Biden stood for two solid hours, answering questions from reporters, sometimes very nasty reporters with dumbass trumpian agendas. Performed like a champ. Senile? Nobody with a functioning brain would call Biden senile.

I'LL SHOW YOU SENILE, from tonight, during an interview with an asskissing Sean Hannity:

Hannity (speaking metaphorically about Biden's job performance): “You keep banging your head against the wall — why would you expect a different result?”

Trump : “So, we would have the wall completed in 3 weeks. It was largely completed. We did almost 500 miles of wall.”

It's so cringeworthy senile it's comical. Ordinarily I wouldn't laugh at mentally sick people, but it's trump, the guy who mocks disabled people in wheelchairs.

Here's the clip: LMAO / Twitter