The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, he didn't. He denied there was a problem, dismantled anti-pandemic agencies, refused testing, and denied that Covid was a problem at all. Perhaps yourself in your cultist trumpism has forgotten that trump said the virus would disappear by Easter; I haven't.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he didnt get the vaccine?

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, I do not concede that. There are several reasons inflation can occur, the most prominent of which occurring currently: demand for goods and services is greater than supply. Printing money is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down on the list of causes right now. Printed money is only a small portion of our money supply, anyway. You've been informed of this previously, but yet you still have your head up your butt.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

In secret. Didn't urge the public to do it until much later.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so he got the vaccine?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so massive govt spending and printing money, inflating the money supply doesnt cause inflation.

interesting

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this isnt true, and we have in the past demonstrated that your claim that he said the virus is a hoax, that is a lie you have been spreading.

did trump say the virus was a hoax?

also, trump encouraged people to get the vaccine, which makes perfect sense becuase he wants credit for helping develop it, which he deserves.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Sometimes it could. But inflation does NOT mean government spending and printing money.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're like a four year old. You repeat the same stuff over and over again, not for any valid points, but in an attempt just to wear down the person to whom you're speaking. So, from now I'm just going to fight your way, OK? So, here, I'm repeating myself... a cut and paste will do because I've already addressed your same bit of trumpian dishonesty:

Yes, it is true. He denied there was a problem, dismantled anti-pandemic agencies, refused testing, and denied that Covid was a problem at all. Perhaps yourself in your cultist trumpism has forgotten that trump said the virus would disappear by Easter; I haven't.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am hoping you get distracted from personal insults and stick to the topic. i do this with repetition. your insults are deflection because you fear discussing the topic at hand.

this is incorrect. he put huge resources into a vaccine, which he got himself, and encouraged others to get.

meanwhile, the american left, and you specifically, lied over and over, falsely claiming he called the virus itself a hoax. this was a dirty lie but you did it anyways.