That a*hole just pardoned Joe Arpaio

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If Bernie gets elected in 2020 the White House will have to be converted into a nursing home.

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Nursing homes are horrible places. He may lay in a bed of piss for 12 hours before the nurses change it. IFF Obamacare covers that.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That last part wasn't about you. I just think you get a kick out of liberals getting shit shoved in their mouth rather than wearing a male America great again hat

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Trump is under the scrutiny of a,.. Special Prosecutor Investigation, Senate intelligence Committee Investigation, House intelligence Committee Investigation, separate Bipartisan Senate Investigation, Senate Judiciary Committee Investigation, and FBI and other U.S. Intelligence Agencies investigations.

They're all casting a wide net, there is no red herring, the stinky fish is Donald Trump

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  5. GiantDuckFan

yeah, Bernie's too old, he'd be 79 at the time of the 2020 election,.. five years older than President Trump

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Exactly. Investigations are a reason to claim "but what about when whoever did something bad" And you will keep this even if nothing comes of it and you will throw it out to defend the next Democrat in office that is up for "investigation"

"Investigation" because it is the new norm (maybe since Bill Clinton's sexcapades) is for one party to attack the other.

If something comes out of it, then it does and shit will happen. If nothing comes out of it, will you let it go or will you be like Kickapoo? Will you be like Rex and never admit either? Are you just another blathering fool or will you let it rest just like the investigations did? Draw a fucking line and live with it. I did in 2000. I never wanted Hillary, but I do not support Trump. And I never say what about what "they did".

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Semantics avoid the point.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It's hard to let things go when the "leaders" in Washington can't. How many times was there a Benghazi hearing? I think if something does come out of all this trump stuff and let's say he gets charged with a crime... get ready for this to be the new norm for all presidents. They usually don't try to get their predecessors in trouble because it would set a precedent.

9. GiantDuckFan

I've said it many times,.. any of em, if they're crooked they should fry.

Yeah, I'd let it go if Trump is found clean, fair is fair, good for him, my respect would grow. He should remain President

my $ is on tax evasion

Bengal B, kcal and mancha like this.
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

fair play Duck.