That a*hole just pardoned Joe Arpaio

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The dishonest people say "same things". There were NO same things. Neither Clinton nor Obama did anything remotely as despicable as the many things pulled by Trump, as evidenced by the MANY investigations pulled by Republicans in hopes of "scandals" they could never demonstrate nor indict.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I agree with that. The problem is that's what our leaders do and have done for a very looooong time. Over 8 years Obama blamed Bush for Afghanistan, Solyndra, the economy, gas prices, Iran, the debt, the deficit, unemployment, Scott Brown's election, BP oil spill, too many nuclear workers and not enough stockpile, the financial "crisis" to name a few. And the media were all too pleased to report it each and every time.

And guess what.....it appears to be a successful strategy. According to a poll conducted for CNN, "Five years into Obama's presidency, only a third of the public believes that Obama and the Democrats are primarily responsible for the country's current economic problems.

More Americans continue to blame former President Bush and the Republicans."
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/06/cnn-poll-is-bush-still-to-blame-for-economy/

So when Obama spends an inordinate amount of time blaming Bush for all things related to the economy, it's no surprise that despite one full term in office, Obama was still blame-free.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont demand it anymore. Pretty simple. We are second class citizens to them and knowing that, people still protest about Nazi's.

So, whats the piont?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont even watch the news anymore bro.

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

There will be many investigations into Trump. They have begun. In the end, he will not be pinned down on anything to date. So we are on an even playing field right now.

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

FIFY

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

the easiest crimes to prove are financial,.. money laundering and/or tax evasion will mean the end of Donald Trump.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

ok are you just saying or do you know something?

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

that's my prediction,.. based on the fact, Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller is currently investigating Trump's finances. I'd put my money on tax evasion.

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Save this for the next Dem pres. When someone says, Berine and his wife should go to jail because of the college fund raising scam, you can say what about Trump. Keep the red herring alive Duck.

Bengal B likes this.