Something Kinda Odd

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We know who the Antifa idiot who got his ass shot because he pointed a loaded AK at a guy, he is Garrett Foster. It's rather odd we have no idea who the guy who defended himself is. Curious about why his race, his politics etc is not being released.
    49r08y.jpg
    49r02u.jpg

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We still do not know who shot this idiot. We don't even kniw his race which makes it really suspicious because if he was white the media would be saying white supremacist killed innocent man. My suspicion is that he is latino or black.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

latino would probably be reported as white. you can book this one's black. we can decipher the news by going opposite.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My thoughts to. The local and national press know who the second shooter is yet not a peep.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So? The dead guy also boasted about he was ready to use his weapon and brought it to a mob event bragging the Texas pussies were too coward to come out and face him. I think this idiot was there to pick a fight and cause some trouble. Why did he bring that weapon of war (so called by the DEMOCRATS) to this event? BTW why isn't the MSM upset he had a weapon of war? He pointed his AK at a guy and got shot. You don't point a gun any gun at someone and think you won't get a response from someone legally armed and feels he is in danger. They were both carrying legally and the guy who pointed his gun first has assumed room temp. I could care less what the army guy said on his computer none of it is against the law. This BS about he being a Trump supporter is just that. The big talking clown who got shot supports Biden yet he started this shit and was carrying an AK. Maybe these idiots might think twice about starting shit with the public in the future. I know damm well if that asshole pointed his AK at people where I live same thing would happen.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

shane0911 and mancha like this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

calm down. I was just posting who the unnamed man was. I have no negative opinion on this.

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I don't see in the article what kind of gun Perry had (guessing as it was in his car and readily accessible it was a handgun), but an AK-47 is certainly more a "weapon of war" than the dreaded AR-15. It is a machine gun (an actual automatic weapon, not just a rifle that looks like it can auto fire) that has been used as an infantry weapon by multiple armies around the world.

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

speak civilian. LOL.

shane0911 likes this.