So, what's the most disgusting thing trump has done?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah I almost died of starvation. without packets of yeast my whole family turned against one another. my neice ate my grandma. then we found a packet of yeast and i managed to calm everyone down and we went to picadilly.

idiot, there was a yeast shortage not because we were all hungry, it was because we were so bored we took up baking for fun. people were trying out new sourdough recipes at home because dem politicians had them stuck inside. there was also a bicycle shortage, and other things that people do to waste time when they cant get together.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'm doubting the syphilis explanation. More likely, trump fell and hurt his hands. He even needs pads under his toes during speeches to keep from keeling over forwards. Couple his obesity with clumsiness and dementia and he might not even make it to the next election. We can hope he falls down a well, Baby Jessica style.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Last night in New Hampshire trump blamed Nikki Haley for January 6 security failures at the White House, apparently confusing Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi. Now, one might excuse that as a mere slip of the tongue except that he said "Nikki Haley" about FOUR TIMES as in charge of security. He frequently says that Obama is the current president.

He's in clear mental decline... from a know-nothing moron to a demented imbecile.

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

But Biden’s all good? Never fallen? Not once? Doesn’t seem confused and disoriented? Never at all? I’m sorry for you

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Man, you leftest always miss his sarcasm. He's obviously insulting Haley. And isn't Obama the man in charge?

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Nikki Haley is not a leftist. Nikki Haley knows it's dementia:

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Hahaha haha

Right

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Then there's pretending to be a Christian... obviously pandering to his evangelical followers who also pretend to be Christian.

So donald "retruthed" this photo about himself praying. It's a curious thing, though... he's got six fingers on his right hand, not that his five finger hand is that big, anyway. And then he's praying backwards in the pew... and the pews are facing a side wall instead of an altar.... which of his idiot magats photoshopped that crap?

trump praying is a LOL. His only god is himself.

[​IMG]

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

all candidates pretend to be religious, that's nothing new. you think Obama was a Christian?

his evangelical followers pretend? how? they are evangelical, you just said so. you cant even agree with your own premises

also the photo is AI generaated, not photoshopped, try to keep uwith the technology

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Biden went to Dem black churches. He has dat culcha.