Shall we talk about Hillary's emails?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 30, 2022.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

it seems you want a never ending Hilary Clinton investigation to continue until they find something classified or something that could result in jail time, but you want any investigation into trump to be stopped immediately because you know he has done no wrong. and that's your version of "fair and balanced" reporting.

Tiger in NC and Winston1 like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So lets base this in fact. That bitch did have classified info, James Comey told you so, that isn't us making up some wild accusation, that is FBI record.

The difference between the two is that bitch didn't have the authority to declassify anything because she was not...wait for it...the President who happens to have the power to declassify ANYTHING he wants.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Scroll back. That's already been addressed. Hillary did not use her private server to send or receive or retain classified emails, and Comey didn't find any. What he found were bits of classified information within a tiny percentage of usual emails. As a former intelligence chief explained, as I linked, that would not be at all unusual because classified information gets exchanged inadvertently all the time within conversations among State, Defense, and DOJ officials. Comey admitted that classified emails require headers indicating their classification; nothing she received and nothing that resided on her server bore classified headers. And Hillary objected strongly to Comey's characterization of her handling that tiny bit of classified information as careless; the fact that there was so little of it proves her point. And the most important thing we can glean from all this is that she obviously didn't intentionally use her server for classified information.

Three things wrong with your cultist excuse-making there: 1) their respective powers to classify/declassify is irrelevant to the statues he violated which necessitated the FBI's search warrant, 2) while trump certainly had the power to declassify things he most certainly had not for these documents at Mar-a-Lago, and 3) as Secretary of State Hillary was absolutely legally entitled to retain government-owned information on her server; as a private citizen trump is absolutely NOT legally entitled to keep government-owned records at his private residence.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And, for the umpteenth time, the reason she had a private server (which proved to be very secure) was that her predecessor in the Bush Administration, Colin Powell, recommended she do that for greater efficiency in handling administrative emails, just as he had.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Ahh. So the fact that all presidents before Trump had government information at their home AFTER they left office matters?

Like the Clinton tapes?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

incorrect I do nott want a never ending investigation of Hillary. if I did I would say so. I do not want an investigation of anything, all of this is nonsense. is your position that Hillary is good but we need endless investigation of trump? see how I ask you Intead of assuming?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

how do you know she wasn't selling secrets to Iran? sounds like we need to investigate forever

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. rockwallfan

Lets base this on fact...Jim Comey helped get Trump elected by throwing HRC under the bus immediately before the election. Without a completed investigation, he should've kept his mouth shut. HRC most definitely lost votes because people suspected her of illegal activity just short of Election Day. Trumps justice dept investigated her to no end for a year after he took office and found there were no classified documents involved, or she surely would've been prosecuted. Trump and the far right had a hard on for that to happen, not only to HRC but Obama and Comey who, again, is maybe the reason Trump was elected in the first place. But Comey didn't please every wish of DJT so he became an outcast. I admit, he was an awful Director. That's fact. What @shane0911 is stating is fantasy based on his wants. Pure and simple.

But as with republicans who didn't always side with Trump, he went to the junk pile. I still can't believe Dick Cheney is now considered a RINO. Dick f'ing Cheney. That's where the party is. Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and Qanon are the standard bearers for todays Republican Party.

9. rockwallfan

you're as honest about things as trump has always been.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That is a fabulous spin job. What actually happened, and you can read the transcript because it is public record is Comey came out and list ALL of the shit that they found on that bitch. Then he pulled the infamous "no prosecutor would ever bring this case" bullshit. He said that because they were SURE that the bitch was going to win and to take the opposite side would be to indict and try their own candidate. They aren't near as dumb as the folks who follow them (if the shoe fits).