~Senior Bowl Televised on NFL-NBC?~

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Lprimo, Jan 27, 2007.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Perceived?

LMAO! Let's quickly review the last game on NBC, that little thing called the AAA game. Oops, I forgot it was really the All America Notre Dame Irish Commit Bowl.

Let's start the show doing a quick interview with the season's MVP (Most Valuable Peacock, or is it emu?) Jimmy, I got my four rings and I'm Notre Dame bound Claussen. Let's ask 3 or 4 of our likely commits to withhold their announcements until the game so that the entire country can watch them slip on that ugly azz hat.

Let's avoid mentioning that Galippo guy's name. You know, the one who actually WAS the MVP and is committed to, uh, yea, okay, USC.

Don't give too much attention to the country's most talented gamebreaker Joe McKnight because the irish weren't really in that sweepstakes.

Let's spend a few of our game breaks talking about Jimmy some more because nobody has heard of him yet.........in Kuala Lumpur.

In the booth? All Lemming, all the time.

And for those not getting the game, it's kind of a yawn. So far the North is obviously more talent rich.

Geaux Tigers.

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

North 27
    South 0

Last time I checked, anyway.:dis:

3. DRC

DRC TigerNator

I turned it off. It was a fugly game.

4. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

Something I noticed...Since when did Oregon St become the South?

5. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I noticed that, too. My roommate had a theory that it was because the player was good enough to play in the Senior Bowl, but there weren't enough slots on the North team for him, so they stuck him on the South. Just a theory, but it makes sense to me.