SCOTUS is on the cusp of neutering the Executive Alphabet Agencies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Jun 29, 2022.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Don't know if you guys are following this, but WV vs EPA has a much larger potential impact on the future of America than just about any recent ruling, and maybe even any ruling in my lifetime.
    West Virginia v. EPA - Wikipedia
    Essentially, the ruling will be about the authority of all these Alphabet Agencies to usurp Congressional Power and issue laws and regulations without oversight. In this case, WV is challenging the authority of the EPA to regulate CO2 emissions of power plants as part of the Left's global warming agenda. The Left is focusing on the Clean Air Act, once again proclaiming that the act gives the power for EPA to make up its own shit! Problem is, CO2 is NOT a pollutant. WV is calling bullshit, and taking it to court. Granted, Leftists will say WV has a conflict of interests as they are big coal state (you have to keep your eye on the pea people). Doesn't matter if they have a conflict of interests, the issue is, does the EPA have the authority!

The Executive, and government parasites have been usurping power for dictatorial purposes for decades, starting with FDR (the beginning of the radical left takeover of the US). The current ruling will address the constitutionality of such! This is going to be another Roe v Wade scenario, where a bunch of do-gooder, dishonest, agenda driven LEFTIST usurped unconstitutional authority to issue rules and laws that they simply were not empowered to do under the Constitution.

The potential outcomes of this ruling could rightfully restore regulatory power back to congress, and take it away from politically minded politicians in the Executive, and in effect could neuter the entire Alphabet Soup of agencies that UNCONSTITUTIONALLY issue regulation (laws) on matters, which is not a power delegated to the Executive Branch in the Constitution.

Grab your popcorn folks .. the Politicians on the LEFT are really going to explode after this one if the SCOTUS sides with WV.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Although it won't have the political impact of RvW, there is the possibility that these decisions by the SCOTUS will push more moderate dems, who were leaning right in the mid terms due to the incompetence of Biden and how his shit policies have decimated the economy, to vote the other way. I think RvW alone caused a nearly 10pt shift.

3. onceanlsufan

So ... clear this up for me. "push moderate dems" .... which way? As for "polls" and RvW ... that bump was temporary, just as I figured it would be. According to RCP (RealClearPolitics - 2022 - Latest Polls ) ... Monday Generic Congressional polll had dems at +7 ... Teusday, +3 .... Today, GOP is back in the seat with +5.

I personally don't think RvW is important to anybody except the extremists on the far left and far right who make it an issue. The ruling is perfectly in line with Constitutionalist, but hey, "Constitutionality" is in no way an "emotional" debate like body parts and alleged rights. OTOH ... gas prices, inflation, etc ... those hit everyone, and it doesn't matter if you are pro-choice or pro-life. Biden has been a fucking disaster. I can't name a single thing he has done that has benefited the American People as a WHOLE! It's the typical Dimwit playbook, cater to the special interest groups, and particularly to enriching Bureaucrats!!

shane0911 likes this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Just like everything else, the media has bastardized RvW, which does not ban abortion. It just puts it in the hands of individual states and limits the power of the government, which is a good thing. But just like Fla's bill preventing babies from being taught sexuality being turned into 'Don't say gay'. idiots who don't know differently believe now believe they can't have abortions. None of these polls are accurate, so I don't know why I even put stock in them, but one of them I sav had a 10pt swing back to dems ahead of mid terms. Its all bullshit.

onceanlsufan likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Looks like W Va wins, good job SCOTUS

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The Republican vision for America: Exploit nature now for as much profit as possible, fuck future generations because Jesus is coming to rapture us away, anyway. This is a Dominionist court that isn't getting much respect because it doesn't deserve any.

[​IMG]

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Jesus may be coming for us but the devil has other plans for you. Say hello to Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot for us. You may be the stupidest human being to ever walk the planet.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

YOU better hope there is no devil. I have no worries either way.

9. onceanlsufan

Sometimes I wonder how old you are. In 1988, James Hansen said the end is nye. It's been 34 years, and the earth is still here, the polar ice caps are still there, people are still here, we aren't starving, the polar bears have rebounded, ......

I mean .... Climate Flamers waiting for the rapture of Climate Change ............ is going to be a really long wait.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'm 68 years old, and this Earth will be here long past you and me and Republicans who are trashing it. That doesn't mean it will be clean and comfortable for people.

How can I tell that you're nothing more than a wingnut shit swallower? The polar bears haven't rebounded. That's just a climate denier bullshit talking point.