Republicans just officially declared that women have no dominion over their own bodies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 24, 2022.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I thought this was America

StaceyO likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

3. BAY0U BENGAL

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The end,? She had to drive into a different state that itself is about to ban the procedure. So, what's this all about? If it's not OK in Tennessee in your warped religion why is it OK in Georgia? That abortion is OK with you, but she should be punished financially for not carrying a doomed fetus to term by being forced to pay for gas and lodging in a different place?

5. BAY0U BENGAL

Here is the difference between you and I: I am able to use my own thinking and logic to realize that the health and safety of the mother is important. And that if the baby won’t survive or is already dead, then that should be a medical exemption. I’m also not for making women carry rape babies.

you on the other hand, use your religion to stay on party lines and only see black and white. No gray areas. Because you’re illogical, emotional, and mentally stupid.

fanatic likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Oh really? Is that why you said "the end"? Because you would have supported a medical exemption in Tennessee? Sounds to me like you applauded the fact she had to drive to Georgia, you stupid hypocrite.

7. BAY0U BENGAL

I applauded the fact that she was able to have it done. You applauded the fact that she had to go across state lines. And I also gave you my stance and opinion, yet you still try to change my meaning up? That’s childish and stupid. You are so worried about owning the repubs that you can’t even tell what you’re going for. You just know that whatever your god tells you to be against, you do it. At the expense of any self awareness and any dignity at all. Turning your politics into a religion is just as dangerous as the religious zealots you claim to be afraid of. You are what’s wrong. A hardline politically religious zealot.

fanatic, XXL TideFan and Jmg like this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

also racist

shane0911 likes this.
  9. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Damn….that’s gonna bruise

shane0911 and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats pretty easy. unless you are getting abortions every weekend.

also you article says "Tennessee allows abortion if a woman’s life is in danger" so you cant blame politicians. the law allows for what she needed. sounds like the doctors refused so they could make a news story out of it.

what do you want them to do change the law so she can get an abortion? thats already the law.