Repealing the First Amendment

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by APPTiger, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Which party gave tax cuts to the ultra-rich? And prove the 90% or admit that you lied.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I have already stated that inflation hurts everyone. Having said that, I don't agree that government spending is the biggest cause of inflation. Production unable to keep up with demand is the major cause... and in the near future we're about to hit a major, scary inflation driver: the cost of oil is about to skyrocket because extraction costs are getting more and more severe.

So, no, inflation is not my biggest worry. That would be global warming, and an inability to build new jobs around a green economy, and away from fossil fuels.

I'm a klansman now, huh? LMAO

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

everyone needs a tax cut. the ones that pay the most need the most taxes cut.

we should purchase needed items through the free market, not pay the govt and then get them "free". we want the govt to control as few things as possible. becasue racists like trump are sometimes in charge? you want racists controlling everything?

you cant really cut taxes for the poor much, as poor people dont pay taxes.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes why do you keep repeated racist dog whistles? favoring policy that hurts people of color. its called institutional racism, adolph.
    right because biden is trying to crush our energy supplies. this hurts blacks the most. not a suprise you favor it. you decry the cost of oil whilst favoring the exact policy that does it. the whol epoint of green new deal is to move away from oil. why are you not celebrating the high oil prices that you cause and believe save the planet?
    forcing poor blacks to not use fossil fuels is racist. they need cheap energy more than anyone. its an interesting coincidence every policy you are advocating for punishes people of color.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    shane0911 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

LMAO

Where do you get all this nonsense?

Biden is not trying to crush energy supplies. He's trying to replace them because THEY'RE EXPENSIVE AND CATASTROPHIC in the long run. Oil prices are about to spike because of extraction costs.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Says who? Who's going to pay for your beloved military if nobody pays taxes?

And I'm sure you love roads and bridges. Where do you intend to drive if nobody pays taxes?

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey folks "beloved military" he says. I think he has a problem with our military.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wow you must have learned economics from Greta Thurnberg. Just when I think I have heard your lack of knowledge about earths climate being 0 and thinking can't get worse now we can add economics to your list.