Repealing the First Amendment

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by APPTiger, Jan 11, 2021.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

that is disingenuous. It is hate speech. You are telling a lie that gets propagated.

fanatic likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

History is history.

"Critical race theory" is nothing more than "understanding and rectifying the ways in which a regime of white supremacy and its subordination of people of color in America has had an impact on the relationship between social structure and professed ideals such as “the rule of law” and “equal protection.”

You can't deny a regime of white supremacy, from before the founding of this country all the way up til now. And only white supremacists have a problem discussing it. On the other hand, I'm not a white supremacist. Nor a snowflake.

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

That has been discussed. Like I said, I have not been ignorant of that fact. White supremacy is not taught in school.
    In grade school no one told me to celebrate my whiteness and denigrate others. People are taught to enjoy different experiences. Everyone is an equal. You say we aren’t. You have issues not me.

that shit you are talking about is a tool of idiots who have never left the classroom and worked side by side with black people or Asians, or Indians, or whoever. Elbow to elbow, you learn we are all equal.

get the fuck out of the books and live and learn. The world is bigger than a Yale graduate master thesis.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You could have just said "I'm opposed to teaching history that embarrasses white people" and saved yourself a lot of typing. :)

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Why should I be embarrassed about what happened yesterday? You have the guilt. Wear it like a badge

LSUpride123 and fanatic like this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You tell me.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I am good with myself. You have no counter argument to change my mind. It is all generic nonsense.
    Convince ME I am wrong. What does your liberal white guilt education say about persuasion? I far as I can tell it just says contradict and accuse.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

History is history, and truthful retelling helps us to understand where we are and how to be better. White supremacists don't want a truthful retelling because they have no interest in being better. The stink must be preserved; the disinfectant of light must be banned. That, more than anything, is what "MAGA" is all about.

9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Ok that sounds like a quote out of a book or a lecture. It is very ambiguous. That doesn’t convince me that how I treat my coworkers and friends is white supremacist.

It doesn’t convince me that strangers I interact with are being racially suppressed by me.

I think it is a concept not real. I swear, no one actually lives that way. It is only a tea sipping liberal concept.

if it was a real issue, I would see it on the street, at work, at the grocery store, at Home Depot, On the kids practice field, or where ever. I only see it on the internet. That is not real.

Racists exist everywhere but they don’t run society. (Unless the are China) Fuck em and I don’t understand why I should feel guilty because of them.

Winston1 and fanatic like this.
  10. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Please tell me you don't really believe the life expectancy increase in the last 100+ years is due to fossil fuel use. Development of processes to make public water safer including filtration and use of chlorine gas to kill things like cholera, typhoid fever, dysentery and hepatitis gets the most credit.