Random thoughts of the day

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

somebody just broke the record for consecutive wins on jeopardy by a woman.

its a tranny. meaning its not a woman.

its gonna be amusing to keep pretending trannies are not what they are. men dominate everything, and it looks like they are about to dominate women's everything. i will be amused when the worlds best woman chess player is a man etc.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Although I feel a bit sorry for women who get smoked by men posing as women in sports I also laugh a bit because I would bet 80% of those women vote for politicians who allow this to stupitity to happen.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this local candidate that is smoking weed in his commercials is a goddamn hero.

yesterday on the radio NPR JBE interview, JBE said it was a bad example. fuck JBE, a nigga wants to smoke weed let him!

Frogleg likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the amusing bit about the jeopardy story is that the tranny smoking the womens records is doing it at an event where in theory women have no disadvantage

(men are smarter than women)

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

one of the only remaining bits of actual racism in the US is missing white woman syndrome. no story makes the news more uselessly than a missing blonde. blacks can kill 40 of each other in a weekend, but if a pretty white girl goes missing, its every channel. stop the presses.

everything else is so anti-racist as to favor blacks, except maybe drug policing and general pulling over black drivers.

every institution, good school, good corporation, they favor blacks. for example if you want to go to harvard and get a job at apple, being black is a massive advantage. being a black female would mean super smooth sailing. there is no major school or job where being black is a disadvantage.

my friends in academia openly acknowledge their whiteness hurts hem at job interviews. thats not secret. the white professor has to publish more, be more highly rated by students etc, to compete with minorities.

so we need to stop telling ourselves and each other that this is a nation held back by racism.

mctiger and shane0911 like this.
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

She gone. Beaten today after 40 straight wins.

7. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

kluke likes this.
  8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Thanks for this. My daughter was born with a left arm than ends below a few inches of elbow. Growing up she still was on the swim team, played short stop in softball, and basically never let it stop her from doing anything she wanted to do. We bought her a mio-electric arm in the 80s and she played with it for a couple of weeks but never wore it. She said, and I'm quoting a 6 year old, "That's not how God made me". She grew into one of the strongest willed people I know.

APPTiger and mctiger like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we have discussed before how russia and other countries propagandize us. this is normal and fine.

here is our propaganda that our government pays for, trying to stop the war in ukraine. the point here is that this is normal, and countries that can afford to, propagandize the other.