Random thoughts of the day

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Thats badass.

shane0911 and kcal like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the repeal of net neutrality was a good thing and had none of the catastrophic effects the left lied about

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Today a black man held a straight razor to my throat and demanded money. I gave it to him along with a tip.

He was my barber before all this China virus shit and I had been cutting my own hair. Since I am out of razor blades until Amazon delivers them I decided to get a shave too.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I was going to put this on the Vietnamese spammer thread but it would get deleted when the thread is.

Warning: Don't play this song at work if you have slant eyed coworkers. I will only play after you click on the warning that you are not underaged

The Asian People's Song

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

amusing event right now in europe

paris is playing istanbul in a champions league match. there is a scuffle. assistant coach yells, ref yellow card the coach. romanian ref says "i am yellow carding the black guy" because the assistant coach is black. they are all dressed the same. romanian is of course a romance language where the word black is negro. coach freaks out for being called "negro" by a romanian who doesnt know any better, game suspended, everyone loses their mind, players walk off.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

random:

i was thinking about a column by jason whitlock months ago that i thought was perceptive. jason whitlock is black. he theorized that the the reason you often hear whiny bitch blacks that are actually half white is that they are insecure about their identity. jussy, kaepernick, nikole hannnah jones, buba wallace, most have white moms. you can go on forever, half whites complain alot. so many idiotic activists, race batiing fuckwads (perhaps even obama) are themselves not black, but half black. their identity being something they were never comfortable with, they never felt like part of either the white or black community. this motivates them to prove to you they are black as fuck. in fact they are so black people are typing nooses on/near them and shit! how dare you question their blackness! of course bubba wallace is black! didnt you see the hillbillies put a noose in his garage! they hate him for how black he is!

you never hear jussy smollet type nonsense from a guy named jerome washington who went to mckinley high school. he has nothing to prove. this cool motherfucker is black and he fits right into his community. if your mom was black, apparently you dont need to stage fake race hoaxes. but if you have a white mom and your black dad left you (they always do) then you have alot to prove.

anyways, i also saw a vid on youtube where they serve american chinese food to old people from china. people who have nothing to prove, they are legit chinese. (american chinese food is like real chinese food with far far more salt and syrupy sauces and delicious shit) so anwyays, they give the old chinese people like honey chicken or something. a typical american chinese dish with a fried meat slathered basically in orange syrup. they love it. they say stuff like " this is not at all chinese, but i will tell you what it is : delicious as fuck".

but then they serve the same food to young ABC (american born chinese) that speak english and went to yale and shit. and they are out to prove they are legit. they want to remind you they are real and smart and sophisticated. so they get the same american chinese dishes, maybe sweet and sour chicken with duck sauce. that shit is sweet. it takes like delicious meat candy. and the young kids all say it takes like shit because its not legit. they have something to prove. they are trying to be real chinese, they are insecure about their identity. the old folks are legit, they are like fuck yeah panda express rules. but the young kids pretend like panda express sucks because its not "real' and, and they are (real).

thus ends todays random thoughts

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

good samaritans keep paying off people's layaway at wal-mart.

instead of paying, they should go to their houses and punch them in the face for every putting something on layaway.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Jmg likes this.