Ramah Predicts ... As one of Tigerfourums eldest and least respected posters

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramah, Jan 5, 2008.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

I am here ... one week only ... bring all your usual self-exhaulted smack. When you type those sweet songs to me ... it's because papa "owns" you.

LOLOLOLOL!

I first posted here in 2001 in August, and have recently not had time to visit the board and have been without a computer at home for over one year because I got drunk and threw my last one in the damned Persian Gulf. We're back home now to buy a new Lenovo.

Papa has come home for the big one ... a boudin run (Bobby's in Opelousas took the title again ... a heaping 4.5 lbs consumed at my first sitting ... and we're here to see the Tigers gut one out.

I sure as hell hope they keep defibs at the dome ... cuz we're gonna need 'em

I interrupt the post to say that the 90's were a sad time and produced some of the lamest of LSU alumni ... lol.

Anyway, back to ffotball ... this Ray's boudin beats the hell outta anything else in Scott or Broussard or Eunice ... as always. And I hear tell that several members of the LSU FB Team were seen recently in Opelousas getting some fresh Billy's boudin ... at the same time ole ramah showed up to get his 25 lbs

LSU versus Ohio State
    I fear that the "Bullseye White" scenario may not be repeated in the Dome ... for all of you younguns, Ramah's Poem of Legend about Bullseye Heisman Jason White was a pregame prediction that stood tall and called out a defiant prediction of LSU domination and win in the 2003 National Championship game when all on this board were trembling in their boots and worried about a woodshed whipping ... I especially enjoyed writing the portion about Marquise Hill, god rest his soul, the best damned pass rusher LSU ever had ... the nerds who do archives round here & have nothing more to do than play "nya-nya-nya-nya-nya-nya" can dig it up as it was posted a week or so before LSU took the 2003 crystal ...

I'm not sure that a repeat of 2003 is likely. Reason: OSU Coach Theresa whtzhizname won't let that Frankenstein Boeckman stay in there and get hammered any longer than a few series ... bank your kid's last nickel on it.

Also, when LSU starts to annihilate the ground game, look for the TE passes.

OSU should be stopped early in the game on first 2 or 3 series. My prediction.

LSU's offense (early scoring) is unlikely. If LSU scores early & often, we win, simple as that. I DON'T EXPECT THIS AGAINST A JACKED UP OSU DEE.

First Quarter ends ... LSU 0, OSU 0

This game will be decided on the play of the backup OSU QB & his support.

I see a game going all the way down to the wire ... nauseatingly low scoring

Yepper, he said low scoring ... about 7-7 or 7-3 at halftime

Third quarter more big play defense is seen and the game becomes a chess match ... special teams play becomes a concern along with mounting LSU penalties ... we're at the cellar of the NCAA there.

OSU takes a lead somewhere during this time and holds it.

As the fourth quarter rages, the true strength of the LSU game ... strength and conditioning ... begins to wilt OSU in the trenches ... Hester comes out to play and a smashmouth finish looms large in the Dome.

Third & fourth down conversions threaten to blow the dome's roof off

As the game winds down, desperation on LSU's side convert to a surreal "beauty in motion" drive that underlines the NEVER SAY DIE motto of the 2007 undefeated in regulation Tigers.

End of Regulation = Tie Game ... Overtime is announced

End of first OT = Tie Game

End of Second OT = Tie Game

Third OT Results = Known by Ramah ... but that is another story

Final Score ... LSU 23 - OSU 20 ... in 3 Overtimes