Pet Peeve

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by fanatic, Sep 7, 2008.

1. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I could remember a dozen or so of my pet peeves by just going to Wal Mart. It generally starts off with me usually going down the parking lot straight to the back because I do not care and probably need the exercise. It is almost a guarantee that during this process some lady will sit in the middle of the lot with her blinker on waiting for a car to back out. Unfortunately the person backing out is still loading groceries into her car and there is an open spot just another 5 or 6 spots down.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Yea, but this is how you stalk women so your cover isn't really blown here. :grin:

1 person likes this.
  3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Or how about when someone parks out in the lane waiting for YOU to load up and get the h#$l out of your parking space?

This happened to me at Stonebriar Mall in Frisco last month. I'd dragged both girls around the mall for a little too long on tax-free weekend, resulting in my three-year-old throwing a major tantrum. I had to pick her up, along with five bags, and get her out of the mall PRONTO. My seven-year-old was lugging two huge boxes from Build-A-Bear.

All I wanted was the mercifully get to my car and decompress, but there suddenly was a woman right behind my car with her blinker on, causing me to throw my bags in the trunk, and hurry to buckle of the kids in their carseats.

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Completely agree with this one.

I look and see just how impatient the driver is in the car waiting on me and that determines how long I will sit in my car before I back out. ;)

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I should've just sat and sat that day, but I was too flustered by the tantrum--and my arms were sore from packing thirty screaming pounds of toddler and an undetermined weight of five bags!

6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I'm w/ TB3 on that one. The longer I sit, the giddier that little devil on my shoulder gets.

1 person likes this.
  7. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I have bent down to tie my shoes before whensome one did that.

And one time this guy honked at me for taking to long with 2 carts of groceries so I dicided that my tires looked alittle low and I just HAD to check my air pressure!

8. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

How about the idiots you honk and flip you off if you leave 20 feet between you and the next car on the interstate during rush hour. They usually go zooming around me like a crazed madman, only to stomp on the brakes to squeeze into the aforementioned vacant 20'. Relax people!

9. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Thats when you speed up so they get trapped and they just fume even more.

10. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

all over these are good, but to sum them all up -- my pet peeve is stupid people with no common sense.