Patriot Party anyone??

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Jan 21, 2021.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

GOOD NEWS! President Trump Is Talking to Allies About Starting a New Pro-American Political Party to Take on Failed GOP and Marxist-Democrats (thegatewaypundit.com)

It's a good time for it. With half+ of the GOP base saying FU to the GOP, the GOP doesn't stand a chance in the future. Why would GOP voters turn out to vote for a bunch of turn coat representatives and senators who don't even have the dignity to fight for a fair and TRANSPARENT election, but rather, give lip service to it by insisting "we are going to get to the bottom of this". Yeah Right ... too late suckers.

Ol Lou Dobbs seems to think this is a real possibility. Lou Dobbs Warns GOP: "Those 74 Million Americans if They Continue to Be Insulted - Are Going to Say "To Hell With You!" And the Patriot Party Will Be Born (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

shane0911 likes this.
  2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

How can this possibly be good? If this comes to pass it will split the GOP and give the Dems a permanent advantage.
    I don’t know, maybe a centrist GOP could siphon votes from both Independents and Dems.
    I can’t help but think this is yet another scheme to stay in the news and feed his raging narcissism.

dachsie, Winston1 and COTiger like this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I agree. We don't need another political party. We just need the GOP leadership to get their heads out of their asses and realize that they took a major ass whipping. It's time to reach out to their existing base and say we recognize our mistakes & shortcomings & will commit to getting strong again. They also need to make a concentrated effort to attract some young blood to the party.

APPTiger and Winston1 like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nah. GOP needs to die. Worthless bunch of skin sacks.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  5. COTiger

That kind of attitude is why the GOP got their asses whipped in the last election. I hope you enjoy living under the Dems control of the Federal government. It's going to be with us for a while unless the GOP makes major changes.

APPTiger and Winston1 like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They got their asses beat because they dont do shit. Party full of cucks. Dems walk all over them. Dem/GOP,s its all the same.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

a viable third party is the only alternative to the uniparty....

shane0911 likes this.
  8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

They already had young blood coming in, the Trump/America First policy was increasing the party size dramatically. Now Mitch and the old guard are running them off.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You aren't paying attention, that is exactly what the country needs

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  10. COTiger

I am paying attention. I stated my position. If you don't like it, fine. I'm not going to lose any sleep.