Once a grifter, always a grifter

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're lying again.

And how do we know trump visited Epstein's island? Well, he talked about it:

"That island was really a cesspool, there’s no question about it, just ask Prince Andrew — he’ll tell you about it. The island was an absolute cesspool."

Also, Epstein flew his young sex slaves to Mar-A-Lago to meet trump, not Clinton.

So much of the time here I feel like I'm breaking news to Fox bubble fools who have never looked anywhere else for information. I mean, how could ANYBODY not know, except that he has buried his head in Fox's butt, that the evidence of pedophilia with Epstein is stronger against trump than it is against Clinton? Fox's own executives admit that they're a lying network, that their mission is entertainment, not news... so they engage in LYING as a foundational practice. Also, importantly,Fox engages in PROJECTION, often preemptively, accusing Democrats of what they know Republicans have already engaged in... to reduce the sting of scandal against repugnant scumbags. Election stealing? Check. Election fraud? Check. Corporate corruption? Check. International quid pro quo? Check. Malfeasance in office? Check.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

You left out the "I don't know" , referring to what trouble Clinton may be in. Trump never said he went. No record of as per the flight log - unlike Clinton many many times, Prince Andrew, Gates, etc...He said ask Andrew. I would gather he heard stories.

Link?

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'm not defending Clinton here except against lies. Did he visit Epstein's island? I would say probably. Did trump visit Epstein's island? trump's own words say YES. Did Clinton have a "private suite" on Epstein's island, as you claim? Probably not, as there is no evidence for that anywhere except within words of trumpians such as yourself.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

this is interesting...Politico reported in January 2020 that James Biden, Joe Biden’s brother, in 2005 bought ocean-view property on Water Island, off one of the main islands, St Thomas, and around eight miles from Epstein’s.

I wonder how many times the "Biden Family" visited their island? And went have a friendly barbeque with their neighbor Epstein? When you seem Joe smelling and groping kids like he does i can only assume the worse.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

from the same article..."There has been no suggestion in the trial - or anywhere else - that Mr Trump was aware of Epstein's sickening crimes." I dont have time to chase down your lies and CNN spin.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That wasn't the question here, now was it? The question was whether or not trump had visited Epstein's island.

There is no suggestion anywhere else that Clinton knew of Epstein's crimes, either. The only reason I said Clinton "probably" visited is because one of the witnesses in the Ghislaine Maxwell case said that trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew were among the visitors there. And in trial that same witness didn't say or suggest Clinton did anything wrong.