Official LSU vs Alabama Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Oct 21, 2007.

1. lsutiga2007

lsutiga2007 Founding Member

Are you saying the BCS system does not work?
    Myself, I believe the SEC is the TOUGHEST conference of them all. If the BCS gave us the props we deserve, BC would not be #2! But then again, Kentucky gave that away!
    Anyway, the games against the SEC for LSU are the hardest for a reason. It is because the SEC rocks! Hands Down!

2. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

Re: The Official LSU vs Alabama Thread

This is what the score should have been.

3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Ummmm. grad,
    Laely, you have been startin gthe "official game thread" (other than he who should not be mentioned during the week we lost), pretty early in the week. And they have been nailbiters that are difficult on the heart. Maybe if you started the later in the week, we'll have a little breathing room.

4. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

I agree, but in your case....the error always goes to your foes. Thank god for IR

5. LafTiger

LafTiger Freshman

Not to get into an argument, but this game did show me that Saban's team will take advanatage of opportunities.

What I was shown more...is that perhaps the worst officiating I've ever seen was in BD Stadium tonight....and it was extreemly one sided.

LSU penalty....roughing the passer for helmet to helmet contact....replay contradicts call QB's head wasn't touched, and hit was not late. (3rd and 13 to change momentum in game)

LSU penalty...Facemask...replay contradicts call as shoulder pads were grabbed...not facemask.

NO CALL on Alabama player for removing his helmet on the field of play...supposed to be 15 yards....Officials ignore.

LSU Penalty false start...officials claim that center moved ball while offense shifts, instead of Alabama jumping into neutral zone....Replay contradicts call and show center did not move ball

Look, Bama did much with their opportunities...but the officiating in this game one Biased, and completely designed to remove the rythm, and momentum LSU had early...The SEC should demand better of their officials, who seem to just get worse and worse in each game.

JMHO

1 person likes this.
  6. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

CongrATS TIGERS!we won,refs be damned!.I am proud of our team for overcoming the sec officials (that are from alabama,)and a good(not great)bama team.Dorsey has the biggest heart ever.
    :LSU231:

7. 1cajuninokc

1cajuninokc Founding Member

thank god I didn't have to show up at work in Norman with Saban and the refs winning. What was the final count 15/150 LSU 2/15 Bama.

8. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9. wpak

wpak Founding Member

Nah if his older bro wasn't good enough why should we want him?
    Its not that you stole him, we let you have him.:lol:

10. LSU_Fan_In_OK

LSU_Fan_In_OK Founding Member

Harry and Lucy's sons