Mexicans bitching about English Speaking Americans moving to Mexico! WTH?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Jul 28, 2022.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Californians doing what they do best. Driving up housing prices and making the locals sick of them. They are probably eating all of the avocados also. Maybe they will stop coming to Texas.

Frogleg likes this.
  3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

God, I hope so!!

I am in shock that my house in Plano is valued at what I just paid for a 3 bedroom/3 bedroom condo on the beach 30 yards from the water in Gulf Shores.

The housing prices are insane, and neither single teachers, nor young families, can afford to buy a house in Plano. What happens to the schools when there aren't any children to fill them? My daughters' 5th grade elementary classes had 124 kids (in 2012) and 115 kids (in 2016; those kids are all high school seniors this year.)

I heard there are around 40 kindergarten students the past several years at the school where they attended. It makes sense because the school serves no apartment complexes, only single family homes, and the lowest priced listings are over $500,000 for 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms.

One of my widowed friends is downsizing into a 3/2 for $439,000. It's the Californication of Texas.

And another thing (besides voting blue), Californians, quit bitching about our delicious Tex Mex food not being like Mexican food in California. We...don't...care. Eat it or don't, but stfu.

HalloweenRun, mancha and onceanlsufan like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont believe this story. i can believe they found 2 mexicans (probably woke clowns that went to college in the US) willing to say the americans are annoying, but in general i dont beieve that the mexicans are bitching much. mexicans dont complain. and also they are super polite.

i think this was just some asshole trying to write a stupid news story.
    no

5. onceanlsufan

Hey ... don't be knocking those increased housing prices. I stand to make a fortune off that one day! LOL.

Think about this ... my Mom and Dad paid $29K for their 4 BR/2.5b house in Plano back in 1966. I think its valued over 400K now. That's a lot of equity!

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I'm interested in the 3 bedroom 3 bathroom condo part.

7. onceanlsufan

Maybe .. .but it's being covered everywhere .. so it's not just a Faux News Special.

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I thought I was doing good on the sale of MY house. Not a bad ROI for them at all.

9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

We also downsized to a 3/2 for similar cost to plan the future. Lake house or something (on a beach). Only have 1 kid left and she is a senior. Then Biden happened and investments have stagnated.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its being covered by one reporter. its an LA times story. they quoted one mexican, who was a professor who i assume is woke. the rest of the opinions were americans, and they even said;

'While the Los Angeles Times report insisted that the "vast majority" of Mexico City locals are "unwaveringly kind" to visitors, there remains a "friction beneath the surface" of what gentrification means to the area."

beneath the surface means made up.

the LA times runs this story as a white imperialism gentrification story, fox runs it as a story about californial liberal policy failings.

i dont believe it at all. mexicans like work and getting paid. when americans move in they get paid.