Meanwhile in Florida

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by shane0911, Sep 3, 2015.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I just might have to go here

Bengal B likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Maybe someone's posted some pics on the internet. Checking...

shane0911 likes this.
  3. shane0911

Just the name, "The Cameltoe" lol. Reminds me of that time @tirk and I were having an Abita at this hole in the wall in New Orleans. Chic comes up behind me, grabs my hand and sticks my finger in her putty tat!

That is how I imagine the Cameltoe

HalloweenRun and fanatic like this.
  4. fanatic

What did she look like? (Do I even want to know?). haha

5. shane0911

She was running around in bar with something that resembled a skirt with no panties on, what do you think she looked like?

We left

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. fanatic

LMAO

It wouldn't happen to have been a bar called 'The Artist Palette', would it? That place is, by far, the most disgusting dive I've ever been to and I've been to some shitty places around the world in the military, so that's no small feat.. (It's no longer there, thankfully).

We were in there drinking when the stage behind the bar turned into an impromptu strip club, but not in a good way. These 'ladies' were north of 250 and were so fucked up they basically just rolled around like beached whales; not to mention the various sores, track marks, and cankers on full display. It was the saddest, most depressing, and yet some how hilarious thing I've ever seen. Please tell me someone else has been there or at least heard of this place and were treated to a similar show.

We left too.

7. shane0911

Man I have no idea what the name of it was, @tirk may remember. It was definitely a dive, very dark. The chics weren't fat but even as good looking as I am I have to question a chic that says hello by using my own hand to tell me she is commando. See @LSUTiga my whoring does in fact have its limits.

I don't remember a stage but I know those bitches said something about going "in the back room"

Figured the odds were extremely high that we would get robbed, shanked, catch at least one std and possibly lose a kidney. I think we left beer in the bottle. Gotta be some weird shit to scare me off a cold beer.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

That’s some funny shit!

shane0911 likes this.
  9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

by chic he means prostitute. she was good looking, for our wallets. I was negotiating a deal but one of us was married. I have no idea the name of the place. Hell I forgot it happened.

We did leave half an eight dollar beer and that was unforgivable but essentially the right call. This was gonna end badly for all involved and I always welcome the moment. When shane is your better judgment you need to reassess but I figure it's long past.

10. fanatic

Not that it matters at this point, but the place I was at was called Dixie Divas. We re-dubbed it the artist palette.

That's hilarious!

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.