Mea culpa

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Nov 4, 2021.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

lol,.. believe the conman if you wish, he said "massive election fraud",.. over and over, he and his lawyers promised us imminent "smoking guns to prove it",.. it's a year later, i'm still waiting to see those smoking guns,.. contrived anomalies, lolol

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

agreed. the russia was stuff was always nonsense.

trump was right to be angry about it. i think it helps explain some of why trump is the way he is if you view him through the lens of the fucking constant false allegations against him. that shit will piss a nigga off.

i didnt like him either. i wanted somebody who reads books. someone i looked up to. trump is just like me and you, only richer and with worse taste. he likes fucking bitches, we like fucking bitches. he is kinda an asshole, we are kinda assholes. he is just a dumbshit regular guy like all of us. i wanted better. i wanted a president that seems better and smarter than you and me. reads more. speaks more languages, knows more.

but it turns out he is fine. his policies are good, and thats all that matters. the media hates him and lies constanly about him, and people are afraid to say he is ok, because that is seen as a white trash dumb person thing to say. and people are insecure about being white trash and dumber that the next guy. so we have a situation where dumb people and smart people like trump and the intellectually/socially insecure midwits in between despise him. because they feel like they better, and loudly.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i concede they would, but i dunno if they did successfully

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Funny man. Took 4-6 years to prove Russia gate was a hoax and you are demanding evidence of election fraud to believe it less than a year in?

Like you said, you believe what you wanted and this is no different.

Election fraud is a much harder concept to prove. You could have many small TDS infected folks all doing their own thing.

However, anyone that thinks Jan 6th was an insurrection will never really believe in anything Trump says to begin with true or not.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

More of an issue with the justice system. 99% of these cases are dropped on no standing before evidence is even presented. Basically, they are saying some lawyer has no right to sue for the people themselves.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

i'm not demanding evidence,.. just wondering,.. Trump and his lawyers claimed they had "smoking gun" evidence that proves there was "massive election fraud" ,.. it's been a year,.. when are those lawyers going to show us that earthshaking evidence they promised us?.. what are they waiting for?.. lol, why haven't they released the kraken yet?

Jmg and Winston1 like this.
  7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Mr. My Pillow guy held a 3 day symposium that was going to expose to the world all of the fraud committed. At the end of his boring event, which even the conservative news media left, his guys said they really had nothing.

But hey, a bunch of people showed up here in Dallas at Dealey Plaza because JFK Jr. was supposed to show and declare Trumps president again.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So if they really have the evidence and want the rest of the country to learn the “truth “ why bother with courts? Why don’t the release it to the public. If it’s there the outcry will do the job. By keeping silent aren’t they helping the leftist democrats?......maybe they’re part of the conspiracy too.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The JFK Jr. that died in a plane crash 20 years ago? That's some trick, wish I'd heard about it.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis