LSU's 10 Last Recruits-Top 10 List

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by celkin, Jan 21, 2004.

1. celkin

celkin Founding Member

LSU Recruiting-Most likely to least likely to be at LSU next year. Note-21 commits for LSU equals approx 3 of these 10 will end up at LSU.Most likely Big Herm and XCarter having their jerseys set aside leaves 1 commit left for 7 recruits to vye for.

1 Herman Johnson(OL)5star-High Interest-Rumored to have committed to LSU, Ok still has possibility

2 Xavier Carter(WR)5star-High-Rumored to have committed to LSU-Low interest in Florida

3 Lavelle Hawkins(WR)4star-High-Down to Miami(High)&LSU(High), but NO offer from Miami

4 Tony Bell(LB)4star-Med-Down to 4(Auburn,Georgia,LSU,Tenn)

5 Jordan Reever(QB)-3star-High interest in LSU(Med Interest in Maryland,Syracuse,BYU,Arizona)

6 Darryl Richard(DT)4star-Med(Medium interest in Colorado,Miami,LSU,Notre Dame,Georgia Tech)

7 Marcus Walker(CB)4star-Med-Oklahoma(High interest),Florida St(High interest)

8 Rory Johnson(LB)3star-Med(Medium interest in LSU,Ole Miss,Miss St,Nebraska,South Miss)

9 Jae Thaxton(LB)3star-Medium interest in LSU,Florida St,Notre Dame,Georgia

10 George Timmons(CB/WR)3star-Medium interest in LSU,Miami,North Carolina,South Carolina

Other Possible recruits(None likely to end up at LSU)
    Dion Gales3star-Med Interest
    Brandon Braxton3star-Med
    Darius Reynaud3star-Med
    Christopher Forbes3star-Med(Fl St or LSU)
    Tyler Benoit3star-Med
    Desmond Williams3star-Med
    Barry Wright3star-Med

Hope you enjoy what I do in my free time in my boring life

:D :geaux: :) :D

2. celkin

celkin Founding Member

Most likely to get the jerseys

I think Big Herm and Xavier Carter will get 2 of the last three jerseys. I would be happy if the last jersey was filled by 1Lavelle Hawkins-WR, then 2Marcus Walker.:cool:

3. alaman

alaman Founding Member

Don't forget Brandon Braxton, Calvin Darity, and D.J. Hall

4. celkin

celkin Founding Member

Yes, i can't remember them all

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Is Marcus Walker out of the picture for us or something?

6. celkin

celkin Founding Member

According to DandyDon.com LSU has 3 schollies left, 2 will go to Big Herm and XCarter. 1 left for everyone else remaining so LSU is guaranteed to finish strong. I hope the last schollie will go to Lavelle Hawkins, but i don't think he'll end up at LSU, most likely candidate for last schollie is probably Tony Bell, but that's 50-50. A long shot would be Marcus Walker, but he'll probably end up at Oklahoma. I haven't heard any new about Darity, but if he wants to come to LSU, i think he's probably going to be to late.

7. NHTIGER

NHTIGER Founding Member

Trust me - won't be "too late" ...

if a guy like Darity wants to come to LSU. He would be one of our top recruits.

8. celkin

celkin Founding Member

Marcus Walker committed to Oklahoma, so he's out of the picture, he would have been nice but Lavelle Hawkins is my favorite for the 3rd and final schollie, but it will probably be Tony Bell. Jones cancelled his visit to Auburn and moved up his visit with LSU making me think he's interested, but he'll prob end up at Bama.

9. celkin

celkin Founding Member

What noone is getting on these message boards is THERE ARE ONLY 3 SCHOLLIES LEFT, meaning everyone we get from here on out should be amazing considering the caliber of players interested in LSU, so in my opinion it comes down to recruiting 5 star (ieXCarter) and superb 4 Star (ieHerman Johnson) Athletes for those final spots. Everyone keeps mentioning all of these 3 star recruits that they assume would automatically get the spot if they wanted it, but I don't buy into that. First, Saban feeled the needs of the team (included were many 3 stars), then he went after the bigger names for the needs, now he's down to his final cut and that means trying to get the Superstars.

10. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Good lord man, try using spell or grammar check. Just kidding...The thing is, I think it is a given that if Herman and Xavier decide to come to LSU, two of those scholarships are for them. The third is where the big question mark comes into play...