LSU VS CMU Sept. 25,2021

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mgelmi, Dec 10, 2020.

1. mgelmi

mgelmi Great Tailgate Seeker

Hey all. I have had a couple chats and welcomes from a couple here already, such an awesome welcoming group!! My buddies and I are CMU alumni and coming from all over the country to meet at LSU for the game and tailgate next September. We would like to find a spot or place to tailgate. Staying at a hotel nearby and probably have a rental car. Does anyone have any tailgate lot spaces for rent or sale that weekend? Anyone in the RV tailgate lot across from thestadium that would be willing to rent to about 4-6 middle-aged tailgaters looking to enjoy an SEC tailgate experience? Anyone willing to invite some outsiders to there tailgate (in our 40’s but we still love to have a good time) We would be open to any suggestions and look forward to meeting some great Tiger fans and an amazing tailgate experience! This a one trip shot for us and we want to get thebest experience as we can from a goodCajun LSU tailgate!!! :). Thanks for any help or information. :)

Brian likes this.
  2. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

If they don’t allow tailgating by September 2021, then I’m going to opt out of life.

3. mgelmi

Yup I know currently but hoping things are much different next fall. :)

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I can't imagine there will be much parking available, yunno, with all the dumpsters on fire and all

Bengal B and tirk like this.
  5. USAFRet66.86

USAFRet66.86 COTiger is cool

The way this season has gone you shouldn't have a problem finding a space as long as it's allowed next year.

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

As you can see, we're a pretty jaded bunch about now.

Obviously, we're hoping that Tiger Stadium will be back to being the REAL Death Valley soon...but between COVID and our full-team implosion, we're not the jolliest group around at the moment

If things were even close to normal by next September (and I am having my doubts about that at this point), then show up in your team's gear, say hi to LSU tailgaters who will yell, "Tiger Bait!" at you...and wait for the offers to join them for food and drink.

Louisiana people love to entertain and feed people, and they love to introduce "Yankees" to our amazing Cajun food.

Brian, shane0911, Bayou Tiger and 2 others like this.
  7. USAFRet66.86

USAFRet66.86 COTiger is cool

As usual, Stacey's recommendations are spot on. Follow them if you are able to attend the game and you will be pleased, full, & slightly intoxicated. Iconcheers.gif

8. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

My bad didn't bother to look at the date, or, it didn't register. Anyway, I deleted my post.

9. mgelmi

No worries. :)

10. mgelmi

SEPTEMBER 18 LSU vs. CMU
    Looks like a change in future schedules due to COVID and some reschedule of non-conference games from 2020 season and CMU vs. LSU will be one week earlier... Sept. 18th... SEPTEMBER 18 LSU vs. CMU. Still looking for any helpful hints or advice. We are looking into trying to buy a pass to the RV lot across from the stadium or nearest. If anyone has any they are looking to sell or know where we could look for a lot parking pass for that weekend (September 18th) we would be interested. Thanks everyone!