Kindle E-books?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Cajun Sensation, Dec 30, 2009.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

also i should note that i am not the sort of idiot that cares about the gender of internet people

2. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

You are a lonely alcoholic. The alcohol has saturated your organs to the point where you are still drunk when you aren't even drinking which is why you think you can solve all of the world's problems.

Also, your liver looks like a Slim Jim.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

Just because I am crying doesn't mean any of that is true

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

dudes, i already conquered my alcohol troubles. last weekend i got blitzed and i drank until 5 (in queens i know the bartenders and they dont kick me out when bars close at 4). then i was vomiting on the street on the way home and really was in bad shape, and i had done this alot over the last few months. but some friends of mine, 2 shockingly hot chicks 10 years younger than me, came by my apt the next day and rang my phone off the hook but i was too sick to get up and go hang with them. that was when i realized i had better cut back, so i did. problem solved. nothing should stand in the way of hanging out with the sluts

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

That is not what we call "conquering" alcohol, amigo.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

well the point was that since then i havent been drinking at all. i will drink tonight with my homies, but not excessively.

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Yes you will. You will get what we call "white girl wasted" and solve the debt crisis in FSA before you go to bed.

Also, your kidneys look like raisins.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

if you say so boss

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

for the most part i drink guinness but i am so goddamn hilarious that everyone insists on buying shots to drink with me, and that always means jameson, which always means i get destroyed. my problem of late has been that i will drink with my homies in manhattan and then they are like "its 1:30 AM i am married, later, dude". and then i already wasted so i catch a cab back to my place across the 59th street bridge and there is a bar like 100 yards from my house, and like 5 bars with in a 10 minute walk. so after i am done with my homies i drink with the working class folks from queens. and they call me "college boy" and i make fun of their proletariat sensibilities and we all get ****ing destroyed and it is really fun. but eventually i am worn out, yunno. if i could just close up shop when my friends go home and not drink in queens with my new bar buddies i would be ok. like a year ago i was in magnificent shape, travelin around the country running marathons for fun, now i am getting fat and i am sick all the time and i look red faced like a drunk. but i solved it already so its cool.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

thanks dude, cheers.

i am not irish, my entire family is from england, i look like daniel radcliffe will in 10 years, dark hair, pale skin, but i still love the irish drinks though. guinness is head shoulders better than any other beer that is readily available at most bars.

lets talk about kindles again.

i am about to watch downton abbey for free on my kindle fire after i drink tonight. love amazon prime free streaming.