Kayleigh McEnany ... not just another pretty face.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, May 6, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the whole hydroxyclorawhatever is the most perfect trump derangement thing.

me and you and everyone else that isnt a malaria or lupus doc or some shit has no fucking clue about this. but the whole of the american left is positive its terrible because trump likes it. thats all they know about it. they have almost surely never heard of it. the only thing they know is that trump likes it, so they hate it. its amazing.

i have no clue if its a good drug or not for covid. maybe it is, maybe its not. how the fuck should i know? but apparently millions of people are suddenly doctors with degrees in how hydroxywhatever is awful because trump says its ok.

mctiger, Winston1, el005639 and 2 others like this.
  2. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

If you can't watch the whole thing, watch the last 3-4 minutes. Classic.

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/29/hydroxychloroquine-uproar-shows-objective-science-/

Here's what highly respected, Dr. Scott Atlas recently said:

“What’s happened with hydroxychloroquine is that the system has gone mad,” Dr. Atlas said Friday at the Steamboat Institute Freedom Conference. “I sort of make the analogy that we all know objective journalism is basically dead in this country, I’m very cynical about that, and now what we’re seeing is that objective science is nearly dead.”

Research showing hydroxychloroquine does nothing to help severely ill patients misses the point, said Dr. Atlas, a former Stanford University Medical Center professor and physician, who serves as special adviser to the president.

“There’s no surprise there,” said Dr. Atlas, who spoke at the conference via Zoom. “The drug was never thought really by most people to be effective in that kind of patient; the drug is more likely to be effective early on, or even preventing the infection, like it’s used in malaria.”

People who get covid with comorbidities and have bad reactions will not be helped by HCQ - and that's apparently 94%.
    But prevention and early on there's lots of highly credentialed believes - when taken with Zinc..

A critical question is where does science go from here? It essentially shit on itself hopping in the political arena. The ACLU is essentially garbage. The Nobel gave Obama a peace prize for? With a straight face i can say Trump is far and away more deserving. Everything is suspect now.

“The truth is not for all men, but for those who seek it.” – Ayn Rand

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  4. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

My God, the press doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

onceanlsufan and Frogleg like this.
  5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Crazy train , political/ media / shoot out at the ok coral til Nov 3rd. There’s gonna be ‘shocking’ allegations n hit jobs almost everyday. Not partaking

shane0911 and APPTiger like this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I would just like to have carnal relations with her and Dana perrino. And lara logan if she's available. Yes I am greedy. But an optimist.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

25 minutes, can you narrow it down a bit? Like when they ask her if Trump down played the corona and she said he never did. But he did.

Congrats on the Nobel BTW. Well earned.

8. tirk

These Chinese reporters putting in work. They must be paid really well to go this hard with willful ignorance 24/7.

9. tirk

Who gives a shit about their gotcha nonsense at this point. Only a tds candidate.

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

What about that do you care about that presser ‘cept Kay Lay?