Kayleigh McEnany ... not just another pretty face.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, May 6, 2020.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Isn't that always the case with loaded dudes? It's quite the given.

Nah, the woman I'm talking about has to be some freak off the leash who has a dominance complex and wants him to cry like a puppy or something. Can't imagine anyone else being attracted to the guy, but who knows

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

All of them. Money and power supersede everything. It's automatic. You can't be serious.

3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

4. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

You can pick on Trump for a lot of things, but his taste in women is not one of them.
    [​IMG]

mctiger, LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

not sure if you aware of this but women like money and power.

6. CajunlostinCali

I get that and I think you guys are missing the point. Willingly being the operative word, what I am asking is whether there is a woman who will bang the dude just from attraction other than power and money? Yunno, like a chick scrolling through tinder and landing, unknowingly, on Trump. Who's the chick that has the 2nd date with intentions to bang the dude? Gotta be a wild one

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

for women looks dont matter. they like power and money. is your claim here that trump is ugly? women dont care. is your claim that he isnt funny? wrong. he is.

trump is the polar opposite of the person you imagine that cannot get women. he is a fucking slayer. he has everything women want.

8. CajunlostinCali

Your run-on assumption falls short of what I am saying or rather, asking. I removed power and money---twice leaving him with only character and presence. I've made no claim and rather, ask a question. Truth is the only judgement I am making given the context is that he is chronically self-absorbed and has a tendency to skew answers towards his self-absorption, none of which are 2nd date SCORE qualities. So a couple of character flaws maybe might not make him the best opportunity for a second date which, is not my assumption, but rather still, a question. You are correct in that he is funny. The mf'er is a riot and he should be president for the next 10 years. But as an unknown joe on broadway, maybe not the slayer you presume him to be. Dunno, I'm asking.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

take away his power and his money and he is still funny and does he get women? yes. making women laugh is almost the only way to get pussy besides being rich and powerful.

if you are asking whether he would get women if he was just a joe six pack? yes, he would. but he wouldnt be a joe six pack long, because of his endless energy and social skill and ambition.

Bengal B likes this.
  10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Ima give you a mulligan only bc our love runs deep. Martin will not however.

LSUTiga likes this.