News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Would it surprise you to know that the United States is listed as one of the patent holders on the vaccine? Now why would that be?

Its like raising a toddler. You can tell them not to stick their finger in the outlet but alas they persist so eventually you just let them go and learn on their own. This is where I am now. You want the shot get it, if you got it, good. Don't you dare come bitching to me when that shit goes wrong and it will.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Please elaborate on shit going wrong. What & when?

3. shane0911

Well, a whole lot of people, just like good little sheep ran out right away to get this cocktail shot into their bodies without knowing a damn thing about what it was or what it was going to do. We are literally 1 year to the date of the vax being administered. When is the last time you've seen that? Usually trials take years before that shit is released onto the public but we are at one year and over half the population has taken this shit.

You tell me what could go wrong? I mean you could throw a dart at a board with all sorts of crazy shit listed on it and you have a decent chance of being right.

4. BornOnTheBayou

And how many, myself included it based on their doctor's recommendation?

5. shane0911

I can't answer that, all I can say is shame on your doctor and Godspeed my friend. I hope it works out for you, I really do. At the end of the day it really isn't that difficult to sit back and digest it all. Lets see, a virus with a 98% or better survival rate, does that require a vaccine? No Lets see...in all of time there has always been coronavirus but NEVER a vaccine? Thats funny. Hmm out of the blue they rush this thing through production and holy smoke in less than a year they have a vaccine! WOW Nothing at all suspicious about that right? Naw, the government just wouldn't...right? I mean come on? You are a seasoned guy, been around the block a time or two. How did they sneak this one past you amigo?

Now we are seeing that damn thing does next to nothing for you except put you at risk. I mean it, Godspeed and I really hope you don't have any complications.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Guys, if you just get your 6th booster shot we can go back to normal. Stop being selfish. Think of the children.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

They still don't get it, they won't ever understand.

8. BornOnTheBayou

My doctor gave strong consideration to my age and present medical situation along with consulting other doctors before prescribing the shots. I haven't suffered any adverse after effects and I got the shots over a year ago.

Winston1 and shane0911 like this.
  9. shane0911

I'm glad for you

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  10. BornOnTheBayou

Thanks. I appreciate it.

shane0911 likes this.