News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

I have been dead set against vaccine mandates for children in schools. Period. As the father of an Autistic child I can tell you that I have been consistent on this topic for many years. Of course my beef with the vaccines have been mostly with the way they deliver them and the age they deliver them. Seeing as most have been tested for MANY years I have no beef with most of them when administered carefully and spread out. I could write a book on this. You do NOT want to go there. And yes, those mandates are yet another doctorial leftist power grab as is pretty much all of the public school infrastructure that is in place.

A drug test is completely different. Drugs are illegal and being high on the job is illegal and dangerous. Embarrassingly terrible example. Being unvaccinated is not illegal and should remain so.

Immunity to COVID is hard as hell to know for certain. Antibodies in those with natural immunity are tricky to detect (until the cult of the Branch Covidians came along, all scientific knowledge about natural immunity was pretty clear that those infected with a Corona virus were good to go for decades if not for life from that strain and much more able to deal with new strains). Some unvaccinated have some amount of protection just because their immune system may have had a recent cold, generally just kicks ass, or we just don't know why they just don't catch it. My son, my daughter's boyfriend and I caught it and my wife and daughter did not. Not sure how that happened. The vaccinated folks' immunity is clearly fading with time so who the hell knows how long it will last and it is clearly strain specific. New strains are being bred by the vaccinated. Companies have NO FREAKING CLUE what the immunity status is of their workers and pretending that vaccination status tells them anything is just plain arrogance and willful ignorance.

Charging people more due to their life choices or just their genetic bad luck (sorry, I could point out those that would have weight problems when they grew up when I was 10 years old) is just plain immoral and bordering on evil. So supporting and praising insurance companies for such behavior points to your lack of a moral fabric. The purpose of insurance companies having a large pool of people in them is to spread the costs evenly. Why don't you just fire people that get cancer or have a car accident (esp. if it was their fault). I thought the leftists were all for forcing insurance companies to accept everyone with their pre-existing conditions? Bull crap. Leftists just want to control companies and people and ordering them around is what it is all about. Intellectual consistency has no place in their way of thinking. I support anti-discrimination as do all of those on the right. Companies have no right and no business with what I do with my body and my life outside of work when it does not affect them. And our vaccination status does not affect them.

And why exactly are you thankful for your employers implementation of a mandate? Because you are worried that the unvaccinated will catch it and spread it more often than the vaccinated? Well, that is turning out to be unscientific propaganda! The vaccinated actually carry a higher viral load at work. And they are turning out to be hospitalized and die more and more often. The trends are starting to point out that the vaccination might actually make you more susceptible in the long run! We shall see. My best guess is that the vaccine will prevent people from getting natural immunity. So the unvaccinated will get it, get over it, and be protected. The vaxed will just keep falling for the same lies and get booster after booster for strains that are already gone and eventually crowd out their entire immune system and end up dying from common diseases that normal folks would not have died from. Guess we will find out with time. Maybe this should have been tested more... hmmm...

You fear the unvaccinated will cost your insurance company more which will raise your premiums? Well that is actually becoming more and more unfounded as the data is coming out that higher and higher percentages of those hospitalized and dying have the jab. Oh yeah, just keep looking at the data coming out from England and Israel. Keep looking at the data from other countries that show their deaths rising dramatically after starting the vaccines. Keep holding onto the propaganda they are spoon feeding you. I will keep my body intact and remain in the control group of this insane experiment that could be the start of a holocaust (we don't know yet, but the chance is there and we should not be taking that chance). Remember, for the past decade of testing these mRNA vaccines, all of the animals in the animal trials died due to ADE after a few years. It is insane that these vaccines have not been taken off the market after seeing what is in the VAERs data (even if the real numbers aren't 41x higher like some are saying... yep that 16K could actually be 600K).

You should be listening to Dr Mercola, Zelenko, and McCullough instead of Dr Fauci. He is replicating the AIDs "mistakes" that he previously made (hint: they weren't mistakes, they were purposeful).

Some are doing this to cripple our military and punish free thinkers and destroy them. Some are doing this for money. Some are just fools that lap up the MSM drivel. This is a communist take over. Wake up.

Frogleg likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

WOW! Winston and Seabrook just got hit by a Mack truck. Nice informative and well stated post.

3. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Absolutely wrong. The unvaccinated are 11 times more likely to die from Covid than the vaccinated. That includes major medical bills that drive up the cost of medical insurance for companies. It absolutely affects employers. Just ask companies that are raising rates due to Covid.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Liar liar pants on fire! Your statement could not be more untrue!

5. seabrookcajun

Winston1 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You mean die “with” covid.

Like the Collen Powell death. They mention covid and not his battle with cancer.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

:eek: the CDC says so!!!!

Bwaaa hahahahaha

8. seabrookcajun

The bottom line is that the people in ICU are overwhelmingly unvaccinated. They are accruing huge medical bills that their employer is having to pay for simply because they refused to get the vaccine. Employers are rightfully starting to pass that cost on to workers. Employers should not have to pay huge medical bills because someone refuses to get a free shot.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. shane0911

Again, this is just not true

10. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

You're much better protected with natural immunity than having the vaccine. And natural immunity almost certainly stays with you far, far longer. Why do you think they want to force the naturally immune on the vaccine train? Money, control, or both?