News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Nice try actually you weren't being that nice. The easily lead are by nature are not very smart. They may have an abundance of education but that doesnt mean they are smart nor have common sense which BTW I will take everyday over an abundance of education especially what passes for education today. You trying to convince me Trump "misled" me and millions more IS inferring we are mindless, easily lead surfs unable to think for ourselves therefore stupid.

Enjoy our debate none the less.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

YDo you the the Germans in the1930s were stupid or just mislead? What about the communists in Russia during the revolution? Point is many very smart and otherwise sophisticated people can be mislead under the right conditions.
    Likewise I’m glad you’re back contributing.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Great analogy! However your well stated analogy is ass backwards. Your analogy describes your useful idiot DEMOCRATS not conservative Rebuplican or Libertarians. You should live more by your Emerson quote, you can change Winston.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Oh I agree there are as many left wing wackos who suffer the same sort of delusion. I’ve been pointing out the leftist fascism for years.
    However in theis case I’m talking with you about what I see from Trumpland.

seabrookcajun likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And what about natural immunity of those already recovered like myself. Its better than the jab and many reports from respected doctors and scientists saying its life long.

7. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Trumpland? We were Trumpland before Trump came down that escalator just no one from the weak Republican party had balls enough to do what Trump did which is why we elected him. Your Emerson quote means only a fool would let current ideas be influenced by what you used to think. If I were the fool Emerson talks about I would be protesting with Greta Thurnberg.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  9. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Looks like that vaccine is slipping below the 90% protection rate ..... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES >>> WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!

I still wish the CDC would have continued contact tracing for the vaccinated, ... I can't help but wonder how many of those unvaccinated souls in the hospital contracted COVID from a dumbass vaccinated person who thinks they aren't contagious!

KyleK likes this.
  10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Getting back to people's jobs mandating that they vax,, gotta feel for these women, who worked amongst it daily and either didn't get it or recovered and don't want the jab. Hailed as heroes last year, now villainized and fired for personal decisions.

ngffnv.jpg