News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

How is the requirement to get vaccinated for Covid and different from requirements to be vaccinated for other diseases? It is common when considered necessary by both governments and businesses.

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

It is required in Texas for all incoming college students to show proof of a meningococcal vaccination before they enroll in their first semester. Not a motherfuckin soul is talking about that one.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I don't consider it necessary. Who the fuck are you or anyone to tell me I have to inject an experimental drug that has not been tested for long term side effects and is not fully approved by the FDA into my body or I can't work? As a grown ass man, I shouldn't be put in an 'either or' position when it comes to choosing an untested vaccine or my livelihood. Especially when the only interaction I have with my co-workers is by email, phone, or Teams video conference/chat.

Maybe because it has not been weaponized as a tool of politicians like Covid has. Its also been through the ringer of clinical tests & trials and has been FDA approved since 1981. Most people get it at birth, when they have no choice in the matter.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because what you and EVERYONE ELSE especially the stupid dems that you call friends can't do a damn thing about the 99% plus survival rate. You can't do anything about the vaccinated getting covid at the rate of a grass fire in mexifornia or the fact that Ivermectin has proven to be a very effective treatment. You don't NEED a vaccine for something that will NOT kill you AND when they have treatment. Furthermore, isn't it funny that the same people that hold the patent on Coronavirus also produce the "vaccine"

I am not at all surprised that you took that bait, not at all. That hook is set in your liver you swallowed it so hard

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I know a couple, 60ish, just diagnosed with Covid. They were sent home with nothing. I told them to get Ivermectin and they said doc said no. Are they trying to kill or hospitalize unvaccinated people for political points, power, etc...

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We are going to Vegas this weekend and we were told Nevada is now 100% masks again.
    Guess I have to get smashed the entire time so COVID stays away.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

Maybe so, I would demand it!

8. shane0911

Fuck Vegas, I outgrew that shit a long time ago.

StaceyO likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Jesus Shane you’re a ray of sunshine today

10. shane0911

What? Its better than whatever the fuck you are! Vegas just isn't fun anymore, with all the stupid mask and shit that you helped usher in they have taken all of the debauchery out of sin city. Who in the fuck would want to go there and stay 6 ft away and wear a mask? You don't play craps do you? That isn't how it works.