Is America really much better than China?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by USMTiger, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yup, even the name of their country zuongguo means middle or central kingdom

中 - middle or central - zhong

国 - kingdom - guo

中国 - Zhōngguó

one of my favorite thing to say to white guilt liberals is that we, as american white folks, are among the least racist people of all time. in fact we may be living in the least racist place ever, in the least racist time ever. i like to shut them down with this when the dont notice any cop doing anything until they punch a black guy. a cop could shoot 100 white guys and they wouldnt notice.

HalloweenRun, fanatic and Winston1 like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i love both those guys and have watched em for years. i think we discussed it before. those dudes like motrbikes and chinese women. i like those things too. a shitty guy i used to know in new york has moved to china and is now paid by the chinese government to make videos discrediting those two guys. youtube is full of paid white monkeys spreading propaganda. mostly in the format i described earlier, by calling everything racist, or playing whataboutism.

we dont have but a handful of china folks here in baton rouge, which is a tragedy. so we dont notice that lots of them, if you know them well enough, will reveal political ideas and sympathies that are explicitly anti-american.

we like to imagine that ever person living under what we call a repressive regime hates it. thats becsue we are so american we dont even realize it. we are fucking intense about personal freedoms. censor our internet? fuck you we will kill you. take our guns? fuck you here comes the war. we are unique. very unique. many if not most chinese are glad the internet is censored. less propaganda from the western puppets in hong kong.

there is large percentage of people in china, who re happy to be under a repressive government. social credit system? good, keeps idiots in line. if they litter, fuck them, no riding public transport. if they spread american lies about the government, fuck them, take away their right to work. if they serve the govt, good, give em points and let them borrow money.

we live in a high trust society. not everyone does. many folks live in societies where they think their neighbors are shitheads that need to be controlled and observed. that kind of control and restriction makes them happy. its because we do not understand this well enough that we have fucked up alot of foreign policy by "liberating" people over the years.

fanatic, APPTiger and Winston1 like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

here is an example of a white shitbrains loser being paid by china to spread lies

also, reddit is part owned by chinese and has a sub r/sino which is all propaganda and a pro-commie circlejerk. you will be banned immediately if you say hong kong should be left alone. i was. there maybe as many as a million or more folks working for china as internet shitheads liking upvoting and spreading lies, and being critical of american policy that is opposed by china

shane0911 and APPTiger like this.
  4. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Is he an idiot or does he think we are?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think it interesting that the chinese honey pot spy was fucking mayors and local low level dorks, hoping they would eventually become congressmen and shit.

i should run for local city board of something and get some of that spy poontang

kcal and Bengal B like this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

also i think we are to the point where we need to restrict immigration and student visas etc from mainland china.

this is a non-starter poltically. and the only person on earth that isnt scared to propose such an idea is trump because he dont give a fuck when people acccuse him of racism. but alas, he is gone.

if we, for example were very seelctive of ethnic chinese, we would allow singaporeans, taiwanese, etc. this would not stop the flow of spies of course, but it would slow it down a little. again, i beleive we are fuckign saturated right now with spies. mostly dormant, doing normal jobs, but at the ready if the CCP calls. like working over at dupont or somehwere, and perhaps if they invent some new product, ready to hand over the formula to beijing.

people might argue, we are a country of immigrants, we must always allow people from everywhere . but must we? why not allow some polish folks, or some namibians? instead of chinese? maybe a sexy argentinian or two.

i have mentioned that chinese scholar associations at universties are commie funded soft-power and spy network groups. particularly the confucious institute which ostensibly is about teaching chinese culture and language, but it actually quite nefarious.

imagine if i wanted to set up the "thomas jefferson institute" in chengdu. yunno to teach people about american culture and values. show evryone how awesome democracy and apple pie is. no fucking way they would allow it. but we are an open society so we allow everything. our open nature is kinda risky sometimes.

Winston1, Bengal B and fanatic like this.
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Yes

9. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I think if you were to count the number of Americans born outside of the US or even born to first generation immigrants, and compared it to the number of people BORN here in American to US Parents who've been here for generations, .... you will find the US is NOT a nation of immigrants, it is a nation of US Citizens.

10. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

2024 election slogan.
    MAAA
    Make America, America Again!

Bengal B and CajunlostinCali like this.