Inflatagate/Belecheat

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by ParadiseiNC, Jan 24, 2015.

?

Do you think this helps Seattle or New England?

1. Seattle

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. New England

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He wants the $20 Million. He is nearing retirement and the earning power of a supermodel doesn't extend into her 40's. And who knows what kind of prenup they have. Celebrity marriages generally have a short lifespan.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Brady suspended for 4 games. So here's how it works: Beat up your girlfriend in front of a video camera-2games. Be suspected of knowing about some air being let out of some footballs-4 games. Pass out a few dollars for good legal hits, out for the season. May Roger Goodell burn in hell forever and ever.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/...nish-roger-goodell-and-the-nfl-024132578.html

Like I said earlier, Brady should say fuck the NFL and retire and blame it on Goodell. What does he have to lose, he's 37 he could go out on top like Elway. Roger Goodell would be the reason the NFL lost arguably the greatest quarterback in the history of the league. It would be another black eye in his pathetic stint as commish.

tigerchick46 likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He won't do that. He wants that 5th ring to cement his legacy as the GOAT

5. LaSalleAve

4 game suspension upheld. Because Tom Brady wouldn't give the league his personal cell phone. Goodell needs to be fired like 6 years ago. He is a terrible commish, all he is doing to trying to make it appear he is doing the right thing but being a Nazi by doing it. Same thing with the Saints and CSP, he only did that because of the lawsuit. I hate this guy.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Brady admitted destroying his cell phone. Sure looks like he had something to hide. He sent or received over 10,000 text messages in the 2 months following the Superbowl. I don't think I could do that if I never slept and texted 24 hours a day.

7. LaSalleAve

It's his cell phone. If your job wanted your own personal cell phone would you give it to them? How does he know pictures of Gisele naked won't end up online if he does that.

On second thought fuck you Tom Brady.

mobius481 and shane0911 like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He could have deleted all the texts but I think they remain on the provider's servers. It would take a court order, though to get them from the provider.

tirk likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

The NFL could have hired someone to retrieve that stuff, iPhones are like computers.

Even so, this was a witch hunt. If they would have gotten the phone with nothing on it they would have just said he deleted everything and they would have done the same thing.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They can't just hire someone to hack into Brady's cell provider's servers and retrieve the texts. Well, they could but it would be illegal.