Vote Now! How many of the next 3 games will LSU win?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Winston1, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Having read very little of the post game posts and finding them the usual sturm und drang. Guys it's time to look forward to the rest of the season. There is a significant opportunity for this team to still have a special season. A 10-1 record leaves the potential (very very slim) for a playoff berth or one of the six major bowls. This would beyond the expectations of almost all of us.
    So that being said how many games will the Tigers win?
    I think we have a good chance to win all 3. We are a better team. It is up to both the coaches and the players to shake off Saturday and grab the prize. We have home field and revenge to help with the piggies. Home field and a traitor (Chavis) to inspire us. The toughest game is Ole Miss. It is away and the have revenge.
    I know it's a little simplistic but at this point of the season mental state is as important as capability. I like what I've heard from the players so far.
    I'm going out on a positive limb and say we take all 3. What say you?

KyleK, StaceyO and TheRealist like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think LSU should win all 3, but who knows. After what I witnessed Saturday they could have another game where they just decide to not show up. Arkansas has some big dudes on that team and they play the same brand of football we do, and Alabama does, no finesse bullshit next week either and I'm worried now that our offensive line is a bunch of softies and Fournette can't deliver when he gets punched in the mouth. I still think LSU wins all 3, but 1 or 2 losses wouldn't shock me.

3. LaSalleAve

Tell you what Winston, we are going to learn a lot about this team this weekend by the way they bounce back or not.

65Grad likes this.
  4. leroy7500

leroy7500 Founding Member

A New Years Bowl would be nice...

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Im doubting a win against Ole Miss.

6. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

This team can and should win all 3. I expect them to bounce back. Still a lot to play for, and yes, even an outside chance of going to Atlanta and beyond. Stranger things have happened.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  7. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

8. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

I think we beat the Aggies for sure, toss up with the Hogs (only if Bama didn't rip the heart out of this team like they did last year), don't like our chances against Ole Piss (revenge for last year, playing at their place).

9. LaSalleAve

Last year LSU lost to Alabama and then just didn't show up for the Arkansas game, and we knew right there that last year's team had no heart. How do they bounce back this year?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its what I expect. ARK is playing damn good football right now.