Hooker debate

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUgirlinTx, Jul 6, 2007.

1. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

A lot of my friends work in in the oil industry. They travel the world over and over again. Lots of times they pay for sex (in Amsterdam, where it's legal and the women are legally obliged to be checked for STD's). Oh, BTW, none of these guys are from the US and none went to LSU.

Many late night debates have come up from this (PS: dont try to out drink a Welsh Scottsman. It's not going to happen). After I gave my whole paying for sex is immoral (sex slave trade, girls being sold like cattle, underage girls/boys being passed around) my friend asked me:

What do you think is better- Taking a girl out to dinner, sweet talking her, etc with the one thought that you just want to get some later that night, OR just paying for it. The date may like you, she may have feelings involved; and all you want to do is get your freak on then leave. The hooker, on the other hand, could care less about feelings. She wants you do do your thing and leave. This is what she does for a living.

Now, taking what I said earlier out (slave trade, etc) what are your opinions? I still have mine, paying for sex is wrong, but he does bring up a good point.

Thoughts...

1 person likes this.
  2. khounba

khounba Founding Member

I'm married. I pay for sex all the time.

Personally I wouldn't want to be with a women that has sex for a living. Too much pressure. And it's still kind of gross even if she has been tested and is clean of all foreign objects.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

as long as slaves and children are not involved, i cant possibly imagine what the problem is.

if you throw slavery and children into anything that makes it bad. you could make slave children work at a restaurant and that doesnt make eating immoral.

i weep for the poor guys i see getting caught on tv on cops for wanting a little hooker action.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Slavery, child abuse, and sexual coercion are horrible. Pimpery is sleazy. But most prostitutes are willing businesswomen and they don't call it the oldest profession for nothing. Exchange of money for a valuable service is a natural free-trade exchange with no victim.

There is no such thing as free sex. Women learn at a young age how to barter their attentions for rewards, just as men learn to barter rewards for their attention. Enthusiastic girlfriends are usually cheaper and much more fun than apathetic whores, which is why most of us go that route.

Wives can be very expensive, and the cost/satisfaction ratio increases disturbingly over time. It seems very popular, though, some guys marry two or three times. Must be some perks, there. I'm sticking with girlfriends as long as I can still scare them up.

But Hookers have their place in the world. Always have . . . always will.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

your oil industry pals might have the benefit of not being raised in a country like america, where religion and guilt and morality are tied way too closely together.

a visit to a prostitute is no more or less moral than a visit to a shoe-shine. but religions have childish views on sex and that stuff is pervasive in america.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Not sure I completely agree. There are variations of that concept. The Las Vegas call girl who earns several thousand a night providing company and ultimately getting laid by a high roller in the Presidential Suite of the Venetian is what I would call a willing businesswoman. But the toothless ho giving a bj for $10 in the backseat of a Pinto isn't exactly climbing the corporate ladder.

Many of the streetwalker variety are simply trying to satisfy a chemical condition. Are they victims? Maybe not but over time there has to be something degrading and spiritually bankrupting about being physically "rented" for nothing more than a few bills.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

they will be if they get arrested by our jack-booted fun hating gestapo.

note to ho: cocaine is a bad idea.

second note to ho: if you are just getting started and still have your looks, we might be able to make a deal.

1 person likes this.
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Morality aside, I feel the same way. When I was in the Phillipines, all of my buddies would go into the clubs and pay for their bar flies. I just couldn't help but thinking about all of the other men (and animals in some cases) that these women had been with and I couldn't go through with it.

Not to mention that some of the girls working in these clubs were obviously under aged, but that's the mentality of that culture when 90% of the population lived in poverty.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

we went to one of those asian massage palaces in another state. I was a late invite to the bachelor party that partook in this event so I had no clue the plans.

It was a strange deal indeed and everyone went off in their little rooms with these funky little asian persuasions. I dont think i was drunk enough but luckily had put my wallet in my luggage when i had gone for a swim earlier and forgot it. all the extra money went for perks for the bachelor.

Luckily, I wasnt forced to decide but im sure i would have backed out. these looked more like the korean variety than chinese or japanese, so to speak. and they left the lights on. woulda been a tough gig.

edit: last time in vegas those hot call girls would be an option. a few are so hot im sure you wont even care they leak when they walk. unfortunately, the girl with me didnt think it was a good idea which i found selfish.

1 person likes this.
  10. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Freaking women!!!