News Great Replacement

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, May 19, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Ask those people.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i know because you dont answer questions. you are the one that made the claim about it being stupid to be proud of something innate that you are not responsible for. then i give an example, but because they are on your side, you cant mock them for the exact thing you just said was stupid. hypocrisy i think is what this is called.

KyleK likes this.
  3. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Perhaps they are really celebrating the choice they made.

4. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Those people?

KyleK likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Nope.

The person to whom I responded specifically said that whiteness was his point of pride. I know very little about "Gay Pride Month". It might not be gayness in which they're most interested in expressing pride, but gay achievement, gay culture? You have to ask them. Is it stupid to say "I'm proud to be gay"? Yes, it's as stupid as saying "I'm proud to be white."

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you use this defense alot. you said this about the ministry of truth. suddenly you never heard of anything and are an innocent child about dumb shit on your side. i think this is called hypocrisy. pretending to not know what gay pride month is is a bit silly.

again you have no quarrel with the famous 14 words of white supremacy: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

which part is bad? is your position you want white children killed for the sake of diversity?

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

There is no "ministry of truth". And, you, too, know very little about the proposed board of disinformation.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I've already addressed that. Why MUST whiteness be secured? Why does it matter? The entire statement is RACIST BAD. The fact that you're trying to defend it is just further proof of your own racism.

Classic strawman:

jmg: We must secure a future for our WHITE children.
    Rex: That's a racist statement.
    jmg: Why do you want white children killed?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

these are fake quotes. i actually gave you an opportunity to anwer if in fact you disagree with the "14 words of white supremacy" which you seem unwilling to address, preferring to invent some concept of whiteness i never mentioned.
    i see and if its bad, which part is disagreeable? you want white children destroyed?