Gee, what a surprise. trumpian Fox "News" asks why we should support Ukraine

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jan 25, 2022.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

And that is where the rub comes in with this rube in the WH. Trump was willing to go toe to toe with Putin, and wasn't concerned about how it looked. Biden otoh, is too weak to do such. If Biden looks at Russia wrong, and China says something, Biden will be crawfishing all the way back to his basement.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

His administration wouldn't even name the new Covid 'variant' Xi, for FEAR of offending Xi Jinping.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You know all world leaders are laughing at this guy. Its sad not funny. This potato on legs is the fucking president! That is terrifying!

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

obama refused to arm ukraine becasue he was afraid of a proxy war. trump was not, trump was far more harsh with russia.

everything the media has said about trump and russia is a vicious lie.

now that trump is gone russia is far more aggro.

i actually dont give a fuck what fox news says. its a difficult question and even though i am well read (and have a degree in intl law) on this topic and even went to ukraine in 2015 and thought about it there, i dont know what to do.

the issue is that eastern ukraine is stacked with ethnic russians. they want russia to take over, and believe themselves to be russians. so they wont fight back and will welcome russian troops.

i went to chernobyl and my guide there was pro russia, he thought NATO and the eurozone are for faggots. and that a mindset that is fairly widespread in ukraine. so its a real complicated thing.

my impression is that biden knows there will be little resistance in certain parts of eastern ukraine and will allow the russians to take over. should he? i am not sure. maybe not.

BUT LOL FOX NEWS SAYS HYPOCRITES HAHAH RACISSS

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So you, who has a proven history here of creating your own reality to smear others, are implicitly claiming that you're more "informed" than Snopes, Politifact, USAToday, Yahoo, and CNN. Only in trump's rectum is that true.

It didn't happen.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Nobody who witnessed trump's performance in Helsinki, i.e. the entire world, would say as much, except hopeless trumpian cultists.

trump denied OUR OWN INTELLIGENCE reports that Russia was paying bounties to Taliban fighters to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan.... kissing Putin's ass, instead. How is that "going toe to toe with Putin"?

Want more examples?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

1516508425830480516stick-tongue-out-clipart.med.png 1516508425830480516stick-tongue-out-clipart.med.png

shane0911 likes this.
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Just because YOU think you were 'smeared' doesn't mean its true. @LSUpride123 provided the exact thread I spoke of. Talk about creating your own reality. What a hypocrite.

Every publication you just mentioned is part of the liberal propaganda machine and can't be trusted. Its goes against their agenda, so they have all the motivation in the world to deny it.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Your fellow sheep provided a thread that proved I didn't say what you accused, liar.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

In the age of trump, all genuine news sites are "fake news" that "can't be trusted", and "enemies of the people".

You're nothing more than a cultist. As for me, I think it must smell awful inside trump's rectum. You seem to enjoy it.