ESPN Updated Bowl Projections

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by marcmc99, Nov 10, 2003.

1. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

2. NOSA

NOSA Founding Member

I want to see TCU get whipped.....but not by us. Man I really hope it doesn't happen. Beating them would prove nothing to everyone else.

3. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

yah, I want to play a legit team, not some lucky TCU team with a SOS of about 137.

4. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

You want a bowl game to be a momentum builder for next season. A good win against a top caliber program would be big, whether it is the Sugar Bowl or one of the other BCS Bowls. The BCS games are televised with no other games going against them. Everyone in the country is watching, a great recruiting tool. I don't see the ratings being all that great for a BCS game with TCU. I guess I'll be pulling for Southern Miss to take out the Frogs and save us from this potential fiasco.

5. tigerintn

tigerintn Founding Member

I would love to tear Miami a new one. Can you imagine how Winslow would react when our fans get ahold of him. It will be hilarious.

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I predicted last week that we could end up with TCU, but no one on this board bit on that. Now, the idiots at ESPN are predicting it! I would be so disappointed!

By the way, not even ONE of those dorks can conceive of someone BESIDES USC making it to the Sugar Bowl? Do they have to check with each other before wiping their butts?