Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what is? whats the russian disinfo?

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

where did the disinformation come from? Where did the whole Burisma, bribery and money laundering disinformation originate? Someone made those lies up. Who? Are you ready to admit that if it wasn’t Russian disinformation it was your own crowd of right wingers? No one else had motive to spread those lies. The disinformation those security experts spoke out about had nothing to do with the physical laptop and everything to do with the aforementioned lies. Months ago when all of you were parroting those fake emails where all this salacious information came from….whose lies were you parroting? The Russians? Trumpkins? Or your own?

3. Tiger in NC

Was it the Russians or Trumpkins who spread those lies that you said weren’t disinformation? You said it was prison time for the Bidens….what happened?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i didnt parrot any lies. you were the one making claims about russian disinfo. find a quote, one quote, where i said anything other than the laptop is hunter's and has photos of him fucking whores and smoking crack. i have never in my life until now said or typed the word burisma. i dont care one bit what is on the laptop and have said so many times. i only care about the lie that it is russian misinformation

you kept claiming it was russian disinfo, and even after asking you 30 times you wont say what was!

5. Tiger in NC

The lies you parroted over and over about bribery, money laundering, corruption at the highest levels…..was it you or the Russians who spread those lies, or a little of both working together? Hard to say….but it was all lies and you ate it up.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what lies? you dont ever say what the fuck you are talking about! i never said anything about the laptop except that it is not russian disinformation and that hunter likes footjobs and whores and crack

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you are making shit up i never said any of that. LYING.

its "hard to say: if it was the russians"? baased on what? what evidence? i am coming up on asking 50 times

8. Tiger in NC

The lies about the contents of the laptop were indeed either Russian disinformation or Republican disinformation, which was it? Why are you supporting these liars?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

says who? you keep saying this but have yet to show any evidence

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

stop lying i never made any untrue claims about this. i only said i saw the laptop photos of whores and crack, which appeared real to me, not russian photoshops

can you tell me with quotes whayt i was wrong about? no? then stop lying about what i said