Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

where were those doors and windows located? what was being held at the time those doors and windows were attacked? when i was talking about morons i was talking about gas sniffing idiots like you.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they were at the capitol building. they were doing some government shit inside. what do you think was in there? a box with democracy in it?

3. rockwallfan

was it important government shit? please expand. and who were they chanting about wanting to hang? why would they want that?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

conversation works such that we answer each other, to suss out our disagreements. you asked where the riot was. i answered. now i asked you, is democracy in a box in there? i think we both realize its not. my point is that democracy can not be overthrown in the way you are implying.

they could hang pence and even kill every person in washington DC and it wouldnt mean we lose our democracy. democracy is not a person, or even a group of politicians. its what we as a collective have agreed upon as our form of govt. and to defeat us you will need like 200 million people, not 200.

5. rockwallfan

in short, a country's leader who gains expanded power, however he does it, is capable of doing such a thing. with someone like tRump in power and with a republican majority in the congress, he's 2/3rds of the way there. all he needs to do is continue criticizing our supreme court as he did and the deal would be done. some of the military are already there, too. afterall, anyone who spoke ill of tRump and called themselves republicans quickly became RINOs and were going to lose their next election or wisely decided not to even try to win another term. even fucking pence fell in line after his life was almost ended, and he very well could've been dead if it weren't for that capitol policeman who lead the rioters down the wrong path. even dick cheney was shocked at how far right his party has gotten. dick chaney!

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

dont you think his secret service agents would have defended him? yunno those guys are not exactly unarmed pussies. there is no evidence any of the folks inside the capitol ever had a firearm, isnt that correct?

yunno the secret srvice guys are not carrying bb guns under their jackets. they are packing fucking cannons, and they know how to use them better than anyone. pence was pretty safe.

7. rockwallfan

Outnumbered 1000 to 1. Don’t you remember how helpless the capitol police were? And they had many more of them than pence had bodyguards.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well all they had to do to stop the progress of the group with ashley babbit was shoot one dumb lady in the neck. mobs tend to stop rioting when shit gets real.

MAGA clowns wont keep rushing pence when they are getting cut down like allies on omaha beach getting torn to bits by machine guns

fuck around with the secret service and you will learn quickly that the most important thing in your universe is to stop fuckin around with the secret service

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This isn't gunsmoke or bonanza man, those clowns never had a prayer of getting to Pence or anyone else. Why don't you want to talk about Epps? Answer that one...Why isn't he not in jail, why is he not even charged with anything?

10. rockwallfan

You’re stupid