Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

so another who will not respond except to exclaim Trump!!!!!
    it’s not about trump, it’s about how there was, to borrow a phrase, “collusion in plain sight”

2. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Let me understand…you are offended by my use of the word “bullshit” but are a faithful servant of a former president who curses on a regular basis to emphasis his hate and scuminess, even when in church?

3. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

It is COMPLETELY about Trump.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

no, like your previous posts indicate, you spout off insults to deflect your seeming lack of understanding the question posed.

I am not a trump sycophant, I voted for Johnson in 2016 but did vote for trump in 2020 due to his economic policies, his border policy, his having brokered more peace in the Middle East than the previous had ever accomplished, as well as his stance on China….

the fundamental issue is not trump…. Take off your blue tinted binders and take an objective look at the material presented. Then let’s discuss it….

Or would you rather just flail around?

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Who would those Democrats be? I can tell you that most Democrats I know WANT him to be the Republican candidate.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

80+ million people disagree with you… of course all supposition on my part, but based on the 2 previous attempts, this looks to be impeachment 3.0….

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Wait... so you're admitting Biden got 81 million votes?

Regardless of your answer, I reaffirm that most Democrats I know and have spoken with want trump as the Republican nominee. "Three-time loser" would look great on his tombstone AFAIC.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

he did get that many as I indicated in the links previously posted, the means by which fully spelled out….

10. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

You get no points from me. You first voted for a guy who was justly impeached twice and whose border policy did not include a plan to ever reunite kids with their families. I’ve often voted republican because of their platform but I didn’t think 45 was a good person the first time around and thought he posed significant danger to our freedoms after seeing how he ruled.