Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And then not allowing anyone to make sure each ballot has an actual living legal body to account for it.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Counting ballots in a legally valid way is stealing? Why do you and Rand Paul despise democracy? You don't have to answer because I already know: most people don't like you or your politics, so it's YOU who have to steal.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We love Shane we despise and laugh at you. You are the most ignorant Godless brainless useful idiot for left this board has. You have no original thoughts. You might just might have a brain stem but no brain that I can detect. Common sense is not common with you. You have no grasp of basic science. No understanding of how history affects what's happening today. You are a talking point dictated to you from MSM.

Other than that you are an alright guy.

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Says the man who thinks humans walked the Earth with dinosaurs, and who gets titillated by pictures of Joe Biden with young girls.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And, gee, I wonder why you haven't mentioned that it's over 80 degrees in Baton Rouge today.... on December 30.... you know... after you so giddily posted a pic of some snow in some remote Chinese village.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You are kind of like that old guy who shits his pants and doesn't realize the shit smell he keeps pointing out is coming from his own pants.

fanatic likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Gee what a scientist you are. We all know it's never been 80 degrees in Baton Rouge on Dec 30 over the last 4.5 billion years. The earth is only 100 years old in your brainless scull. Yo professor since you think earths temperature records started 100 years ago where were you when Baton Rouge Louisiana recorded a low of 16 degrees on Feb 16, 2021 breaking a 111 year record?

https://www.wafb.com/2021/02/15/winter-precipitation-exits-baton-rouge-area-bitter-cold-arrives/

Go read a Harry Potter book don't even try to talk climate science with me. Well Harry Potter might be too advanced for you try a nursery rhyme or maybe this is more apropos to your level.

$_32.jpg

GOO GOO

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'm not the nitwit who cherrypicks some single daily weather event from some convenient obscure spot somewhere in the world to form an argument about a climate trend. That would be you. I'm not some nitwit who would pick one blue marble out of a big bag and then declare that they all must be blue. That nitwit would be you. I don't post a single daily temperature reading in Baton Rouge to declare that global warming has been proven; it is YOU who posts about some single snowfall in some Chinese village, while ignoring all the other temperature events, such as one yesterday in Baton Rouge, to "prove" that global warming can't be true.... because you're a nitwit.

Here's a bit of reality: in a world full of thousands of local daily temperature measurements there will inevitably be some record highs and some record lows, every day of every year. What matters is the TREND, not some single daily measurement somewhere. And the TREND says that record high temperatures have been exceeding record low temperatures for many years now, and the ratio keeps getting greater.

The real kicker? You can't even keep your argument straight. You're all over the place, sometimes arguing that CO2 levels are rising because the Earth is warming, sometimes arguing that the Earth is warming because CO2 levels are rising, sometimes arguing that the Earth is not warming at all because some snowfall hit some obscure Chinese village. Sometimes arguing that mankind had to hide in caves to keep from getting eaten by dinosaurs. You would be funny except that there are too many nitwits like yourself in this world.

Do you have children? Grandchildren? Why don't you take your head out of your ass? For their sake?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021