Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

it's not about 'sides' it's about right/wrong....

seems odd to me that the, "if Trump has nothing to hide then he shouldn't mind being investigated" crowd is being silent here....

again what is the opposition to auditing the election results?

fanatic likes this.
  2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I'm not going to go through and point out what is wrong with everything in this report, .. simply put, I'm not interested in convincing you of anything, but only defending my own position. But for example:

Let's take a clear look at just ONE ISSUE of the TCF Center. One I've closely watched, and is the reason for the call for a forensic audit, which this panel DID NOT DO!!

In their report Page 27 ... on the issue of ballots dropped at 3:30 a.m. in the morning, and ALL of those ballots being cast for Joe Biden.

"Others claimed that the TCF Center security camera footage around the same time showed some type of “ballot dump.” While the video in question confirms that a number of ballots were delivered at the time alleged, it provides no evidence of fraudulent or wrongful conduct. In the video, the van arrived around 3:30 a.m. and unloaded the absentee ballots. Once unloaded, the van left around 3:55 a.m. to go back to the satellite office where the processing was occurring. The van arrived back once again around 4:30 a.m. to unload the final ballots. This theory, like many of the other theories proposed as evidence of fraud, does not constitute actual evidence on its own. Those drawing such conclusions in their affidavits and testimony were asked to provide proof that something illegal actually occurred but no proof that ballots were fraudulent was provided or found by the Committee in testimony or in subpoenaed records."

What you find is that the committee confirmed that indeed 50+ Boxes of ballots were dropped off at 3:30 in the morning. They go on to say this is not evidence of fraud. This is true, the dropping off of the ballots is not evidence of fraud. They noted "no proof that the ballots were fraudulent was provided" ... BECAUSE ... they were never assessed!!! They go on to say they didn't find any proof in "testimony and subpoenaed records" .... well of course not .. because the fraud is in the BALLOT .. not the testimony.

That has been my issue the entire time, and it is why I support audits up to and including analysis of the paper and ink. This is what the AZ Audit is determining ... "are all of these ballots valid ballots?" The fact these swamp rats refuse to do the hard work, to ask the relevant questions, to conduct the correct investigation, is NOT proof of anything other than their laziness and willingness to capitulate to the whims of the political elite. They have done nothing on the real issues in question.

fanatic likes this.
  3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I truly believe if they had done everything you mentioned or thought of later and it didn't come out with the results you wanted you would find another reason to dismiss the report. That's why I'm not trying to convince you either, because every time someone gets close to the goal line you will move it. To believe that everyone one of the Republican commissions that has looked at the election, including Trumps Attorney General, are in cahoots with the democrats to keep the election stolen is paranoid. Trump lost the election because he ran a poor campaign.

Tiger in NC and Winston1 like this.
  4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

To say its not about sides at this point of this discussion feels a bit disingenuous. And referring to one of you earlier posts I totally believe in sunshine. Lets shine it on everyone including Trump's taxes and business dealings in foreign countries where our policies seem to have had a sudden change. And lets shine it on Biden and his family. Let it shine baby.

But you have to be willing to look at what the sun shows without putting on filtered sunglasses. I have nothing against auditing election results, or looking at improving voting laws. I also am not opposed to accepting results I don't like when they are proven to be correct. Trump's ego won't let him do that.

Tiger in NC and Winston1 like this.
  5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

WRONG ... I will accept the AZ Audit as a thorough examination of the ballots, machines, etc in Mericopa County. Do you want to know WHY?? Because the Actually DID the audit, and it was not done by swamp creatures, although swamp creatures were allowed to observe.

You're just wrong kluke. If I ask you to go and look in the drawer, and you go and look "at" the drawer, that's just not quite the same. Biden is a dumpster fire and everyone knows it. There were a lot of "abnormalities" in the election. Even this report notes of a lot of things that need to be addressed, and that doesn't even include the possibility that the ballot machines were stuffed with a bunch of fake ballots.

And ...as the document states ... if some stuff comes out of the AZ Audit, then they will revisit the issue. If not, then I will let it go. Somehow, I doubt the AZ Audit is going to produce "nothing" of worth.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

https://apnews.com/article/us-supre...Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP

Supreme Court upholds Arizona voting restrictions

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Thursday upheld voting restrictions in Arizona in a decision that could make it harder to challenge other voting measures put in place by Republican lawmakers following last year’s elections.

The court, by a 6-3 vote, reversed a lower court ruling in deciding that Arizona’s limits on who can return early ballots for another person and its refusal to count ballots cast in the wrong precinct are not racially discriminatory.

The federal appeals court in San Francisco had held that the measures disproportionately affected Black, Hispanic and Native American voters in violation of the landmark Voting Rights Act.

Justice Samuel Alito wrote for a conservative majority that the state’s interest in the integrity of elections justified the measures.

The court rejected the idea that showing that a state law disproportionately affects minority voters is enough to prove a violation of the law.

onceanlsufan, shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  7. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

This is the continuing work of David Cross who is examining the ballot images provided by the GA SoS..

Statistically impossible.

sktg.png

dkvtg.png

[​IMG]

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Those of us with functioning brains know, sadly there are many that actually believe this election was legit and no amount of evidence is going to change their minds. The left could admit it and these fools would still say he won fair and square

onceanlsufan, fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.