Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i agree i want muslims to not have guns but that would be hard to get americans to agree religion means severe mental problems

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Duly noted. However the road you are going down has no constitutional end. The DEMOCRATS will not be satisfied with just keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally disturbed. Their goal is to disarm us "average citizens". This has been slowly coming for a long time and the DEMOCRATS smell blood in the water.

3. Buzz69

Buzz69 Freshman

Please tell me what road you think I'm going down. It might help you if you read my original post on this topic.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just responding to "Does the average citizen really need an AR"

5. Buzz69

Buzz69 Freshman

Then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. If assault type weapons aren't banned, then severe restrictions need to be applied to their purchase. Like starting with an extensive background check.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Does the average citizen need a tire tool? I don't play baseball. Do I have the right to own a baseball bat? If they outlaw bats I'll just have to use my 9 iron to beat some thug to death. Worked pretty good for Tiger Woods ex wife.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Was hoping you might respond to some of my scenario and questions. Last question; is a semi automatic deer rifle an assault weapon?

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Maybe Buzz can ward off a thug with an assault weapon with a 9 iron I chose not to.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do you believe in science? Science says this will not do anyting major other than stroke your feelings. Of the yearly gun deaths, "rifles" are less than 10%.

If your goal is to save lives, lets put effort into people being healthy. People dont need to eat cheese burgers every day. Lets regulate that!

Heart disease kills over 650K Americans every year. I could blame food, or people. Either you accept personal responsibility or not. At some point, the only thing left to regulate is your mind.

The Gun debate is not rooted in facts. It is an emotional argument. Don't be a Leeming.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    KyleK likes this.
  10. Buzz69

Buzz69 Freshman

Hard for me to say. Excluding military service, I don't know that I've fired a semi automatic rifle. As a kid I fired bolt action rifles. What question have I not responded to?